A selection of articles related to mantic arts.
Original articles from our library related to the Mantic Arts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mantic Arts.
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Mantic Arts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mantic Arts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Mantic Arts - Angelfire
- The Mantic Arts by euxenite firstname.lastname@example.org. No part of this document was reproduced with permission.
- **Plato's Ion and the Psychoanalytic Theory of Art
- they utter is not just an imitation of how someone skilled in the mantic art would talk.
- The stone horoscope: evidence for continuity of ancient esoteric
- Hellenistic world and beyond, tools of the trade. Chapter 2: The mantic arts page 58.
Suggested News Resources
- The Essential Guide To Your Star Sign
- Yes I am one of those Moonbeam women who believes in the Mantic Arts – I also practice palmistry and Tarot cards. I was not one for making forecasts from astrology – I preferred Natal Astrology – which is much more of a mode of character analysis.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mantic Arts - The Hermetic Garden
- The Mantic Arts are a way for us to draw near the Divine, and divination happens thanks to Divine Action...
- astro-mantic-arts.com: The Leading AST Romantic Arts Site on the Net
- Greek Language: Mantic Arts
- Ancient Greek Concepts in Modern Language: Mantic Arts - by Rufus C. Camphausen.
- Mantic Arts
- Man's inventiveness knows no bounds when it comes to devices designed to foretell the future.
- Mantic Arts
- A selection of articles related to Mantic Arts. A selection of articles related to Mantic Arts. Nill.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.