A selection of articles related to mantic arts.
Original articles from our library related to the Mantic Arts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mantic Arts.
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Mantic Arts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mantic Arts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Live Review & Photo Gallery: Muse @ United Center
- Sharing a 20-year career, and a discography dating back to 1999's Showbiz, and still-expanding relevance, English trio Muse draws a crowd of rock fans that truly spans all ages. If the group reminded some veteran concertgoers at the United Center of ...
- Live Review: Ry Cooder with Sharon White and Ricky Skaggs @ Thalia Hall
- Cooder's multiple Grammy awards include 1998's Best Traditional Tropical Latin Album for Buena Vista Social Club, which brought hidden musical treasures to American audiences while giving fresh acclaim to masterful Cuban artists including vocalists ...
- David Bowie: 1947-2016
- On Friday, January 8, I considered Blackstar to be the incremental work of a great, rejuvenated artist. It was fascinating and creepy and wonderful on its own merits, but now it assumes added significance as Bowie's parting statement. On January 10, we ...
- Live Review: Bruce Springsteen @ United Center
- By 1980, New Jersey native Bruce Springsteen had already done the singer/songwriter thing (his first two albums), rock bombast (Born To Run) and youthful-angst (Darkness On The Edge of Town). He was entering his 30's and his focus was shifting to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mantic Arts Topics
Related searchesrugrats criticism
the circle of nine
win32 console unicode support
romanian leu coins