A selection of articles related to mantra shastra.
Original articles from our library related to the Mantra Shastra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mantra Shastra.
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Mantra Shastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mantra Shastra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TANTRIK TRADITION
- Brahmins call the Tantrik literature mantra-shastra because, on its technical side, mantra is the chief instrument of Tantrism.
- Panchmahabhutas and Mudras Origin of Mudras
- earliest documentations are found in Mantra Shastra (the book of incantations),.
- Appendix 1. VEDA & VAIDIKA -
- 10 (iv) Other Saura, Ganapatya etc. 11. MANTRA-SHASTRA –.
- Lalitopakhyana (The story of the Goddess Lalita)
- Sahasranama Stotra. They have firmly established that the hymn contains the essence of the Mantra Shastra (the science of holy chants) of the entire world.
Suggested News Resources
- STATE SANGEETHA VIDWAN AWARD FOR CITY MUSICOLOGIST
- and Malaysia etc. and participated in hundreds of conferences and seminars on Indian Music. Apart from this, he has presented papers on Ayurveda, Astrology, Yoga Shastra, Mantra Shastra, Psychology and Acoustics in relation to Indian music and dance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chapter Twenty-four: Shakti as Mantra (Mantramayi Shakti)
- The latter Scripture is essentially the Mantra-Shastra. In fact it is so called generally by Sadhakas and not Tantra Shastra.
- Mantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The use of Mantras is described in various texts which constitute Mantra Shastra ( shastra, sastra: law-book, rule or treatise).
- The Science of Mantra
- Mantra shastra is a very deep and great science which, if understood correctly, can give one victory over the lower nature.
- Siddhis from Mantra Shastra
- Mantra Shastra is one of the ancient most sciences of Yoga. It is based on the power of Sabda (sound). “Sound” (not in its usual sense), like consciousness...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.