Mantra Tantra Sastra
A selection of articles related to mantra tantra sastra.
Original articles from our library related to the Mantra Tantra Sastra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mantra Tantra Sastra.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Mantra Tantra Sastra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mantra Tantra Sastra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction of Tantra S'âstra
- Tantra-Sastra. Sir John Woodroffe THE scene of the revelation of Mahānirvāna -Tantra is laid in Himālaya, the and in the Tantras which exist in the form of dialogues between the . as Kāma-kalā is the mūla of mantra.
- Very Rare and Specific Mantra
- Om danstraa karaali, mam mantra-tantra- vrandaadeen vish, shastra- abhicharkebhyo raksh raksh svaha.
- Buddha Nature: the Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra
- the Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra / by Arya Maitreya; Lodrö Thayé, on Arya Maitreya's Mahayana Uttara Tantra Shastra .
- Dikshitar in Mannargudi
- in agama, mantra, tantra and jyotisha sastra-s as well.
- M A N T R A S
- Tantric mantras are always followed or preceded by rituals, worship . chanted and how it is to be chanted etc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Some of the major books which are used as reference for Mantra Shastra are.
- Chapter Three: Tantra Shastra and Veda
- Where there is Mantra, Yantra, Nyasa, Diksha, Guru and the like, there is Tantra Shastra. In fact one of the names of the latter is Mantra Shastra.
- Chapter Twenty-four: Shakti as Mantra (Mantramayi Shakti)
- Shakti as Mantra (Mantramayi Shakti).
- Mantra Tantra Sastra | RM.com ®
- Original articles from our library related to the Mantra Tantra Sastra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.