A selection of articles related to manu samhita.
Original articles from our library related to the Manu Samhita. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manu Samhita.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Manu Samhita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manu Samhita books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Laws of Manu, c
- The great sages approached Manu, who was seated with a collected mind, and, ..
- 1500 BC THE LAWS OF MANU
- CHAPTER I. 1. The great sages approached Manu, who was seated with a collected ..
- CONSERVATION OF BIODIVERSITY IN MANU-SAMHITA
- The Manu-samhitä, a Sanskrit text of early part of the Christian the existence of many species of plants and animals has become threatened.
- A.R. TRIPATHI
- Now it is clear that the content of Manu Smriti has its base in Vedas.
- Ethical Treatment of Animals
- "By not killing any living being, one becomes fit for salvation." (Manu-samhita 6.60).
Suggested News Resources
- Glimpses into the life of a pioneer
- Prafulla Chandra blamed the process on the ramifications of the strong caste division of Manu Samhita, which engendered a dangerous division between the upper and lower classes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Laws of Manu - Manu Samhita, "The Oxford Text" - The Gold Scales
- Manu Samhita is one of the most heavily criticized of the scriptures of Hinduism Some believe the text to be authoritative, but others do not.
- Manusmṛti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Generally known in English as the Laws of Manu, it was first translated into English in 1794 .. Even up to today, those who are Hindu follow the Manu- samhita.
- Divorce-Remarriage & The Laws of Manu
- Manu Samhita says that the woman who leaves her husband should be shunned by the society.
- Manu Samhita : English translation : Dutt, Manmatha Nath : Free
- Mar 17, 2010 The metadata below describe the original scanning.