A selection of articles related to manu samhita.
Original articles from our library related to the Manu Samhita. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manu Samhita.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Manu Samhita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manu Samhita books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Laws of Manu, c
- The great sages approached Manu, who was seated with a collected mind, and, ..
- 1500 BC THE LAWS OF MANU
- CHAPTER I. 1. The great sages approached Manu, who was seated with a collected ..
- CONSERVATION OF BIODIVERSITY IN MANU-SAMHITA
- The Manu-samhitä, a Sanskrit text of early part of the Christian the existence of many species of plants and animals has become threatened.
- A.R. TRIPATHI
- Now it is clear that the content of Manu Smriti has its base in Vedas.
- Ethical Treatment of Animals
- "By not killing any living being, one becomes fit for salvation." (Manu-samhita 6.60).
Suggested News Resources
- Glimpses into the life of a pioneer
- Prafulla Chandra blamed the process on the ramifications of the strong caste division of Manu Samhita, which engendered a dangerous division between the upper and lower classes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Laws of Manu - Manu Samhita, "The Oxford Text" - The Gold Scales
- Manu Samhita is one of the most heavily criticized of the scriptures of Hinduism Some believe the text to be authoritative, but others do not.
- Manusmṛti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Generally known in English as the Laws of Manu, it was first translated into English in 1794 .. Even up to today, those who are Hindu follow the Manu- samhita.
- Divorce-Remarriage & The Laws of Manu
- Manu Samhita says that the woman who leaves her husband should be shunned by the society.
- Manu Samhita : English translation : Dutt, Manmatha Nath : Free
- Mar 17, 2010 The metadata below describe the original scanning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
rudder invention of the rudder
croatian language phonology
al-azhar shia fatwa
factorial rate of growth
jinja shinto customs