A selection of articles related to manual therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Manual Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Manual Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Manual Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manual Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- LPU School of Physiotherapy and Paramedical Science organised Manual Therapy
- Jalandhar : The School of Physiotherapy and Paramedical Science of Lovely Professional University organised Manual Therapy workshop. The founder president of Manual Therapy Foundation of Mangalore, Dr Umasankar Mohanty guided all physiotherapy ...
- LPU School of Physiotherapy and Paramedical Science organized Manual Therapy
- Jalandhar: The School of Physiotherapy and Paramedical Science of Lovely Professional University organized Manual Therapy workshop. The founder president of Manual Therapy Foundation of Mangalore, Dr Umasankar Mohanty guided all physiotherapy ...
- Two of Kim Kardashian's Favorite Foundations Are Drugstore Brands
- "The Anti-Gravity Facial is a conjunction of a high-enzyme mask, microcurrent, light therapy, and radio frequency, which [are] all so beneficial," says Lindsey Blondin, George the Salon spa director and lead esthetician.
- Beilue: At 91, preacher returns to Amarillo church he started
- Much of 2015, he wrote of Bonnie, his therapy for his wife of nearly 69 years who died last April. He has his own memorial service detailed down to the songs, verses, pallbearers, and those who will officiate.
- Sleep Disturbances in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Updated Review and
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 5th ed. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing; 2013.