- Roxas' 1st presidential debate: 'A-Game' prepared
- CAGAYAN DE ORO, Philippines – Among the 5 presidential candidates gearing up for the first Commission on Elections (Comelec)-sanction presidential debate on Sunday, February 21, it can be argued that Liberal Party (LP) standard-bearer Manuel Roxas ...
- Roxas camp: Aircraft being used in sorties leased
- MANILA, Philippines - Aircraft being used by Liberal Party (LP) presidential candidate Manuel Roxas II were leased and all transactional expenses accounted for, the administration coalition said yesterday. Koalisyon ng Daang Matuwid spokesman and ...
- Fiesta Democracy: Risks and Uncertainties in Philippine Presidential Elections
- The nominal leader continues to be Senator Grace Poe (26%), closely followed by Davao's firebrand mayor Rodrigo Duterte (24%), Vice President Jejomar Binay (23%), and Interior Secretary Manuel Roxas (22%), who happens to be the anointed successor ...
- Mayor of Paniqui claims Roxas could lose in Tarlac
- CLARK FREEPORT—Liberal Party standard bearer Manuel Roxas II could also lose in Tarlac, Paniqui Mayor Miguel Rivilla said over the weekend. Rivilla, who is running for vice governor of Tarlac as an independent candidate, told a media forum here that, ...
- South China Sea Dispute Looms Over Philippine Elections
- Manuel Roxas, the candidate endorsed by Mr. Aquino and a longtime official in his administration, has pledged to continue the Philippines' efforts to resolve its problems with China through legal means. Mr.
Manuel Roxas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manuel Roxas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Manuel Roxas Topics
masonry structural limitations