- Feb 12, 2011 Vastu sastras define these mandalas in a 'Graph' and prescribe .. means abundantly awakened) form the first sub-division of Manushya Loka.
- 3.1 Biology and Botany.
- one-sense living beings are here in all 3 Lokas viz. Upper, Middle and Lower. The.
- righteous conduct (Dharma Sastras); son of Surya and fa- ther of Vaivaswatha Manu, present progenitor of mankind. manushya-loka. Region or level of humans .
- A selection of articles related to Manushya-loka. Nill. More material related to Manushya-loka can be found here: Nill.
- This relatedness exists not only between Man and God but also between Man and his fellowman.
- Vastu Sastra Redefined - Part I : TheBigThinkg Blog blogs on
- Feb 12, 2011 ChanrakAnta Mandala (means the night blossoming lily) that has sixteen loops/ orbits forms the fourth sub-division of Manushya Loka.
- Maha Bharatam Adiparvam Chapter 1 -www.telugubhakti.com
- Saint Devala to tell in Pitru lOka, Saint Suka to tell in Gandharva, yaksha, raakshasa lokas, Vaisampaayana to tell in Manushya lOka, to King Janamejaya.
- Vastu Sastra Redefined - Part II
- Feb 23, 2011 This is the second sub-division in Manushya Loka. This in my view symbolizes the awakening of consciousness (opening of eyes) in life-forms.
Manushyaloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Manushyaloka books and related discussion.