A selection of articles related to maponos.
Original articles from our library related to the Maponos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maponos.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Maponos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maponos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Four branches/Mabinogi.qxd
- magical operation (also involving, interestingly enough, a deity by the name of Maponos Arvenatis)?
- APOLLON L'EUROPÉEN
- 3 nov. 2005 Apollon est pour eux Mabon/ Mapon/ Maponos (Mapos, cf. supra).
- B R O A D S H E E T 12
- Maponos splitting sky like hoofbeats vi. : more, he was Maglocunos, and Owain and Urien vii.
Suggested News Resources
- A Clermont-Ferrand, le mystère des ex-voto de Chamalières
- Il invoque la divinité Maponos, assimilée à la période romaine à Apollon, dieu guerrier, chasseur et guérisseur, raconte Chantal Lamesch.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maponos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In ancient Celtic religion, Maponos or Maponus ("divine son") is a god of youth known mainly in northern Britain but also in Gaul.
- Britannia Celtic Gods: Maponos, God of Youth
- The name Maponos or Mabon means 'Divine Son'. He was the son of Modron, the 'Divine Mother,' but a father is never mentioned.
- By the Gods! — Maponos In Celtic myth Maponos was a god of youth...
- Apr 25, 2010 Maponos In Celtic myth Maponos was a god of youth and love, known in Northern Britain and Gaul.
- Maponos | Facebook
- Maponos - Description: In ancient Celtic religion, Maponos or Maponus ("divine son") is a god of youth known mainly in northern Britain but also in Gaul.
Related searchesangina pathophysiology
bengali language morphology
henry kissinger foreign policy
vorkosigan saga reading order
dream dictionary school