A selection of articles related to maponos.
Original articles from our library related to the Maponos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maponos.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Maponos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maponos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mabon Outrage (And Why We Love the Autumnal Equinox)
- A lot of people don't like the word Mabon to signify the Autumnal Equinox. I get it, I'm not a fan of it either. I used to not mind it all that much, and even defended it on a few occasions, but I find it harder and harder to do so.
- Mabon, Wiccan celebration of the Equinox
- In the first century A.D. the deity Maponos, whose name means "Great Son" was worshipped on the British isles.
- International Artists Unite for Exhibit at Oxford Powerhouse
- England, Ecuador, and Memphis, Tenn. are three locations one does not often hear in the same sentence. Artists Jacqui Chapman, Christine Chemin, and Eunika Rogers may come from diverse locations, but they share one thing in common: art.
Related searchescoprophagia humans
colosseum band band members
the grim adventures of billy and mandy halloween special
hyperborea hyperboreans in nazi mysticism