A selection of articles related to maponos.
Original articles from our library related to the Maponos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maponos.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Maponos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maponos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Four branches/Mabinogi.qxd
- magical operation (also involving, interestingly enough, a deity by the name of Maponos Arvenatis)?
- APOLLON L'EUROPÉEN
- 3 nov. 2005 Apollon est pour eux Mabon/ Mapon/ Maponos (Mapos, cf. supra).
- B R O A D S H E E T 12
- Maponos splitting sky like hoofbeats vi. : more, he was Maglocunos, and Owain and Urien vii.
Suggested News Resources
- A Clermont-Ferrand, le mystère des ex-voto de Chamalières
- Il invoque la divinité Maponos, assimilée à la période romaine à Apollon, dieu guerrier, chasseur et guérisseur, raconte Chantal Lamesch.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maponos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In ancient Celtic religion, Maponos or Maponus ("divine son") is a god of youth known mainly in northern Britain but also in Gaul.
- Britannia Celtic Gods: Maponos, God of Youth
- The name Maponos or Mabon means 'Divine Son'. He was the son of Modron, the 'Divine Mother,' but a father is never mentioned.
- By the Gods! — Maponos In Celtic myth Maponos was a god of youth...
- Apr 25, 2010 Maponos In Celtic myth Maponos was a god of youth and love, known in Northern Britain and Gaul.
- Maponos | Facebook
- Maponos - Description: In ancient Celtic religion, Maponos or Maponus ("divine son") is a god of youth known mainly in northern Britain but also in Gaul.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestn seshan
black belt martial arts origin
bosnian language phonology
iso 4217 replaced by euro
nipkow disk how it works