- pl Maranao or Maranaos also Maranaw or Maranaws. Definition of MARANAO. 1.
- AMAI PAKPAK (DATU AKADIR) (d. 1895) Maranao Hero A fearless
- A fearless Maranao warrior, Amai Pakpak, also known as Datu Akadir, born in Buadi sa. Kayo, lived and died for the cause of Muslim freedom.
- Management of Clan Conflict and Rido among the Tausug
- Executive Summary. Management of Clan Conflict and Rido among the Tausug,. Magindanao, Maranao, Sama and Yakan Tribes.
- Maranao bet 'best in cultural skills'
- Vying for the "Best in Cultural Skills Showcase" were candidates Rahima Usman from the Maranao tribe, Mia Rose Apadan from Kagan tribe, and Leah Jane Benito of the Matigsalog.
- Army promotes peace in Mindanao; pacifies feuding families
- Noel A. Coballes expressed the need for collaboration with Maranao cultural and religious leaders to help solve this prevalent and endemic “rido” violence which affect the peace and order situation in some parts of Mindanao.
- Gifts, prayers mark end of fasting
- Ariraya wears traditional clothes with a veil, which is also called “kombong” in Maranao, and long sleeves. A native of Marawi City in Lanao del Norte, she usually recites early morning prayers with the community at the Green Mosque with a friend.
- Army pacifies Lanao 'rido'
- Noel Coballes, commander of the 1st Infantry (Tabak) Division, expressed the need for collaboration with Maranao cultural and religious leaders to solve proliferation of “rido” in some parts of Mindanao.
- Maranao people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Maranao is the term used for the people of Lanao, a predominantly Muslim region in the Philippines island of Mindanao.
- Maranao Online
- Welcome to the Maranao Online homepage at http://www.maranao.com.
- Maranao Language
- Maranao is a language spoken by nearly 800000 people living in the island of Mindanao, Lanao del Norte and Lanao del Sur Provinces.
Maranao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maranao books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbook of obadiah historical context
mame legal status of mame
hollister co history