- Meet the PNPA Masundayaw Class of 2016
- This year's batch is headed by 24-year-old Fire Cadet Felipe Alicando Jr. from Dulag, Leyte. A son of retired teachers, Alicando was actually a registered nurse, who was planning to become a doctor.
- Aquino appoints Macaayong as new MSU president
- Cotabato City – President Aquino has appointed a Maranao peace advocate as new president of the Mindanao State University (MSU) system, ending months of stakeholders' debates on leadership succession in the government's premier academic ...
- PNPA holds graduation rites for over 250 cadets
- 'Maisug' is a Visayan word for valiant, 'sundaro' is a Maranao word for warrior, and 'dayaw' is an Ilocano word for honor. Coined together, Masundayaw means "valiant warriors with honor." For four years, these cadets — with 234 male and 19 female ...
- Police nab three, seize P.6M in drugs
- The police yesterday seized P600,000 worth of shabu from a Maranao couple and their sibling during a raid at their residence in San Carlos City, Negros Occidental. Armed with a search warrant issued by Judge Kathrine Go, combined teams of local ...
- Maranao youth stage rally to condemn attack on ABS-CBN news crew
- ILIGAN CITY, Philippines — More than a hundred Maranao youth activists on Monday afternoon staged a lightning rally in Marawi City's Banggolo District where a television news crew was ambushed on Saturday. “This is to show our disgust and ...
Maranao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maranao books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.