A selection of articles related to maratha empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Maratha Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maratha Empire.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Maratha Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maratha Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Provincial divisions Administration Of Maratha province
- and within further 30 years established a separate Maratha kingdom called as kingdom.
- INDIAN STATES AND SOCIETY IN THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
- The Sikhs and the Jats made successful bids for political power. The Marathas profited more than any other people of. India with the fall of the Mughal Empire.
- THE NEW CAMBRIDGE HISTORY OF INDIA: The Marathas 1600
- Gordon presents the first recent comprehensive history of one of the most colorful and least understood kingdoms of India: the Maratha polity.
- GTI Lecture History and Culture of India
- Nov 8, 2007 generally regarded as the last significant Mughal ruler.
Suggested News Resources
- Ganesh Utsav
- With the decline of the Maratha Empire, which finally became powerless in 1818, the event became restricted to the household and the family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Maratha Empire W.
- Maratha Empire | Facebook
- Maratha Empire - Description: The Maratha Empire or the Maratha Confederacy was an Indian imperial power that existed from 1674 to 1818.
- Kingdoms of South Asia - Indian Maratha Empire
- The Maratha empire occupied the Deccan plateau in India.
- Maratha Empire - Indian History
- The Marathas' rise to power was a dramatic turning point that accelerated the demise of Muslim dominance in India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.