A selection of articles related to marathi writers.
Original articles from our library related to the Marathi Writers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marathi Writers.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Marathi Writers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marathi Writers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- One-day-program-final 07-07-11
- Publication and distribution of Marathi books followed by a get together and meeting of Marathi writers from North America. Sitar Vadan.
- The Guarded Tongue: Women's Writing & Censorship in India The
- Marathi Writers' Workshop. The need for time and space. Cursed Souls?
- LANGUAGE IN INDIA
- Jun 6, 2011 Vijay Tendulkar as a Prolific and Creative Marathi Writer. LANGUAGE IN INDIA. Strength for Today and Bright Hope for Tomorrow.
- 1Pune Main Edition-pg4-0.qxd (Page 1)
- 5 days ago at the third edition of the Internation- al Film Festival Ahmedabad (IFFA). Based on a short story by well-known.
- Positive Living Centre for Beed
- Shilpa loves to read in her spare time. Her favourite authors are the Marathi writer Shivaji Sawant, and. Bahinabai Chaudhari, the great Marathi poet.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Marathi writers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article contains a list of Marathi writers arranged in the English alphabetical order of the writers' last names.
- Marathi Writers
- Marathi Writers.
- Marathi Authors: The South Asian Literary Recordings Project
- Marathi Authors: The South Asian Literary Recordings Project (Library of Congress New Delhi Office).
- Marathi Culture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.