- Marathi definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Marathi. (see Note 1). Vowels and Diphthongs.
- Marathi People
- reach the Marathi in the remote villages in these two established among the Marathi people. How to Pray and missionaries targeting the Marathi.
- Reporting Manual on HIV/AIDS: India (Marathi Language)
- 2400 lWaM fgy jksM] esuyks ikdZ] CA 94025 ;q,l, $ 1650 854&9400 QWDl $ 1650 848&4800. bZ&esy% MEDIA FELLOWS@KFF.ORG.
- Marathi Manual Language and Culture
- Marathi. There are statements in this manual that refer to Indian culture in general and may or may not apply to those living in Maharashtra.
- The Alternative Marathi Dictionary
- The Alternative. Marathi Dictionary. Version date: 1 June 2004.
- Marathi factor helped in breakthrough on Lokapal deadlock: Vilasrao Deshmukh
- Anna was happy to see him and they talked in Marathi.
- ZEE launches five more channels in the US
- The five new channels that have been launched are, Zing, ZEE Business, ZEE Smile, ZEE Kannada and ZEE Marathi.
- Now, a Marathi film on Anna Hazare
- Pune: Soon, Anna Hazare's exploits in real life will be immortalised on reel life. And playing Anna will be Arun Nalavade of 2004 Oscar-nominated film Shwaas fame.
- Vivek Oberoi may do a Marathi film
- Vivek Oberoi is fluent in several languages, including Marathi. So when Prince director Kuki Gulati, who is currently producing a Marathi film, needed an actor for the project, he decided to approach Oberoi.
- Marathi language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marathi (मराठी Marāṭhī) is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Marathi people of western and central India.
- Marathi language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Marathi, an Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- Marathi phrasebook - Wikitravel
- Marathi is the masin language of Maharashtra, India. Marathi is written in the Devanagari script, like Hindi and some other Indian languages.
Marathi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marathi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cricket bowling and dismissals