A selection of articles related to marathon runner.
Original articles from our library related to the Marathon Runner. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marathon Runner.
- Avocado green with patches of pinkish red. Balances the four lower chakras. These are often thought the most difficult to bring into line as they affect our desires, sensuality, will and emotions. A marathon runner's stone. Works with breathing and allocation...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- 'The runner', an early, violent deity in panther form, seen as a manifestation of judicial authority. A personification of the executional tool. She was one of the protective powers in the king's suite. Her claws was likened to the barbs of the king's harpoon,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Marathon Runner is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marathon Runner books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MEASURING SYSTEM OF A MARATHON RUNNER
- MVA '90 IAPR Workshop on Machine Vision Applications Nov. 28-30,1990, Tokyo. THE MEASURING SYSTEM OF A MARATHON RUNNER.
- Marathon Runner's Supply List
- —Your haven for running, walking and fitness“. 117 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ 07430. 201-828-9880; 201-828-9884.
- Bible marathon runners guide
- MARATHON RUNNERS HAVE INCREASED AORTIC STIFFNESS
- MARATHON RUNNERS HAVE INCREASED AORTIC STIFFNESS. This information is current as of August 14, 2011 http://content.onlinejacc.
Suggested News Resources
- Arthritis is No Hurdle for Local Marathon Runner
- By Sarah Vanover With 19.2 miles behind him and 7 miles left to run, Doug Lasky hit what runner's deem “the wall.” After 22 miles, his mind was focused on cramping and body pain.
- World's oldest marathon runner unveils his secret
- At the grand age of 100, Fauja Singh is the world's oldest marathon runner, reports dailymail. Fauja Singh has already taken part and completed seven marathons since he turned 89.
- Man versus machine for Guelph's Reid Coolsaet
- Runner Marathon runner Reid Coolsaet has his sights set on running the marathon event for Canada at the London 2012 summer Olympics.
- Alki Beach 5K tomorrow! Join 'Warrior Marathon Runner'
- Tomorrow morning, “Warrior Marathon Runner” Carol Dellinger will cheer on the Alki Beach 5K run-walk participants, and then will join them. They are walking/running to raise money for Northwest Hope and Healing's work, helping breast-cancer patients.
- A seasoned marathon runner at 57
- Pervin Batliwala, an executive assistant at HUL, walks straight with a little bounce in her gait.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Most participants do not run a marathon to win.
- Sammy Wanjiru, Kenyan marathon runner and Olympic champion
- May 16, 2011 Sammy Wanjiru was a record-shattering runner and reigning Olympic champion from Kenya.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.