A selection of articles related to marcasite.
Original articles from our library related to the Marcasite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marcasite.
- Hematite & Marcasite
- Projective. Element: Fire. Silver-gray metallic. (High iron, mercury) One of the most grounding of all stones (root chakra). Condenses scatteredness, fuzziness into mental clarity, concentration, memory, practicality, helps study, bookkeeping, detail work,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Marcasite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcasite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Marcasite Market: Industry dynamics, segmentation, Drivers and Restraints by
- Marcasite is an attractive mineral which is used to make wide variety of jewelry. It has an orthorhombic crystal structure and is physically and crystallographically distinct from pyrite although they have the same chemical formula.
- Jewellery of 'sentimental value' stolen in raid
- Among the items taken are a small black tie pin, a Marcasite ladies watch, a metal brooch with a large pink stone, a silver necklace with a solid silver teddy bear pendant and a gold ring with a black onyx stone.
- A hat-lover's lament: how car culture, hairspray and JFK killed daily headwear
- She lined it with velvet, so it is very warm, and pinned up it's asymmetrical quilted brim with an antique marcasite shoe-buckle. It is beautiful and striking.
- La Review: Madrid sides throw in towels on title chase
- Marca's website was admitting that the league title was all but over seconds after the final whistle went in Andalusia.
Related searchesgeorge s robertson
good will hunting synopsis
cartoon network asia pacific
end of the world theory
renee shin-yi chen