Marcel Duchamp Found Objects
A selection of articles related to marcel duchamp found objects.
Original articles from our library related to the Marcel Duchamp Found Objects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marcel Duchamp Found Objects.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Marcel Duchamp Found Objects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcel Duchamp Found Objects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- For Boston, a crash course in Ai Weiwei's art and activism
- Like “Snake Ceiling,” “Forever” draws on Marcel Duchamp's idea of the “ready-made,” or found-art object. Created with interlocking bicycles (originally made by the Shanghai Forever Co. Ltd.
- Purifoy retrospective encompasses vast range of materials
- Inspired by the radicalization of objects as art — a notion initiated by the World War I-era French artist Marcel Duchamp, and the importance of 1960s street culture — Purifoy's works essentially become time capsules of the era.
- Home becomes art: Former home of late conceptual artist David Ireland on
- A deeper delving into Ireland's oeuvre will come in April, when artist, curator and Ireland friend Rebecca Goldfarb presents works showing his penchant for creating objects depicting flux. What will remain on permanent ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Marcel Duchamp Found Objects Topics
Related searchesvictorian era events
marinduque people and culture
list of songs about bipolar disorder
ulysses novel the nostos