Marcel Duchamp Found Objects
A selection of articles related to marcel duchamp found objects.
Original articles from our library related to the Marcel Duchamp Found Objects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marcel Duchamp Found Objects.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Marcel Duchamp Found Objects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcel Duchamp Found Objects books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Collage recombines found objects. Marcel Duchamp did the first work with found objects or “readymades” in the Euro-. American art world.
- Leticia Pérez
- Dec 9, 2009 found objects, Marcel Duchamp's readymades and Pablo Picasso's. Surrealist objects (1936, p. 22).
- very influenced by Marcel Duchamp's found objects.
Suggested News Resources
- Break Boxing
- AC: I was referring to the idea of Marcel Duchamp's 'found objects'. Music, or even sound or noise that's already around you, and putting it in the domain of a composition. Duchamp took a urinal and put it in an exhibition space.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marcel Duchamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Readymades of Marcel Duchamp. "Readymades" were found objects which Duchamp chose and presented as art.
- The Art Story: Artist - Marcel Duchamp
- Marcel Duchamp Artist Biography, Major Works, Key Ideas and Analysis.