Marcel Mauss Bibliography
A selection of articles related to marcel mauss bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Marcel Mauss Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marcel Mauss Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Marcel Mauss Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcel Mauss Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Marcel Mauss: In Pursuit of the Whole. A Review Essay
- English translation of Marcel Fournier's Marcel Mauss: A Biography (2006.
- The Ethnological Theory of Marcel Mauss
- MARCEL MAUSS is probably best known in the United was founded at the University of Paris by Mauss, ...
- BOOK REVIEW
- Evelyn Dean. Indiana University. Marcel Fournier, Translated by Jane Marie Todd, Marcel Mauss: A Biography.
- Marcel Mauss THE GIFT: Forms and Functions of Exchange in
- 'Foi Jurée'; see bibliography in Mauss, 'Une Forme archaique de. Contrat chez les Thraces' in Revue des Etudes Grecques, 1921; R. Lenoir,.
- What Kind of Political Anthropology?
- referring to the work of Marcel Mauss, who in the interwar period did in fact seek to ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Marcel Mauss Biography | BookRags.com
- Marcel Mauss biography, including 2 pages of information on the life of Marcel Mauss.
- Fournier, M.; Todd, J.M.,: Marcel Mauss: A Biography.
- Jul 7, 2011 Description of the book Marcel Mauss: A Biography by Fournier, M.; Todd, J.M.
- Amazon.com: Marcel Mauss: A Biography (9780691117775): Marcel
- Fournier's book is an intellectual biography rather than just the biography of an intellectual, and has plenty of value to say about Mauss' ideas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Marcel Mauss Bibliography Topics
Related searcheschristie dead or alive character
dream dictionary disease
space dust spacecraft
kingdom hearts plot summary