- marcellinus amm... marcellinus, sa... marcellinus, st · MORE.
- REPRESSION AND REDUCTION THE APPARACHIK'S
- Nov 17, 2006 MARCELLINUS, DENIS DIDEROT, VICTOR SERGE AND GEORGE .
- SOME PICTURES IN AMMIANUS MARCELLINUS
- AMMIANUS MARCELLINUS. RAMSAY MAcMULLEN. R EADERS of Ammianus are struck by the pattern which certain scenes of greeting follow.
- AMMIANUS MARCELLINUS AND THE ANGER OF JULIAN
- 2 See especially R.C. Blockley, Ammianus Marcellinus: A Study of his Historiography and Political.
- AMMIANUS MARCELLINUS Description of the 18 Provinces of
- Ammianus Marcellinus, born at Antioch, circa 330 C.E., was among the last of the great historians of the Roman Empire.
- AN ALLEGED DOUBLET IN AMMIANUS MARCELLINUS
- It has been widely held that Ammianus Marcellinus has, in XXIII, 5, 7-25 and 2) Studien zu Ammianus Marcellinus, Klio, Beiheft XIII, 1914, p. 43.
- Michel Rouche -„Attyla i Hunowie”
- Przytoczono głównie fragmenty „Historii Bizancjum” Priskosa, ale znaleźli się tu również Strabon, Tacyt, Ammianus Marcellinus i Jordanes.
- Pope Marcellinus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pope Saint Marcellinus, according to the Liberian Catalogue, became bishop of Rome on June 30, 296; his predecessor was Pope St Caius.
- Studies in Ammianus Marcellinus: I: The Letter of Libanius and
- mianus Marcellinus, which he finished in 1636', with the succinct . 5 For recent bibliography see K. Rosen, Ammianus Marcellinus (Darmstadt 1982) 19 n.
- Moral letters to Lucilius/Letter 29 - Wikisource
- Jul 28, 2009 On the critical condition of Marcellinus, Letter 30.
- LATN 388/488: Ammianus Marcellinus
- Apr 17, 2001 Charles W.
Marcellinus I is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcellinus I books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.