- Marcionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- According to Tertullian and other writers of early proto-orthodox Christianity, the movement known as Marcionism began with the teachings and ...
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Marcionites - New Advent
- Marcionism may have led to the formation of the Apostle's Creed as rebuttal, and certainly was an incentive in deciding on the canon of the New Testament.
- Marcionism - The Gnostic Jesus
- Marcionism and an exploration of the Gnostic way of following the life and teachings of Jesus. Gnosticism as early Christianity.
- Marcionism - OrthodoxWiki
- Oct 12, 2009 Marcionism is the dualist belief system that originated in Rome from the teachings of Marcion of Sinope around the year 144. Marcion affirmed ...
- Marcionism - Jesus' words Only
- Marcionism was a split in the church that almost divided Christianity in two. Marcion taught only Paul had the correct gospel of Jesus, i.e.
Marcionists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcionists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaka tribe physical features
japanese crane mythology
nair origins and history