A selection of articles related to marcions canon.
Original articles from our library related to the Marcions Canon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marcions Canon.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Marcions Canon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcions Canon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Canon of Scripture
- F.F. Bruce, “The Canon of Scripture,” Inter-Varsity (Autumn 1954): 19-22.
- BEACON UNIVERSITY
- 'Adam where are you?' (Genesis 3:9). Marcion, therefore, rejected the entire Old.
- English Reconstruction and Translation of Marcion's version of To
- Set first in Marcion's canon, Galatians contains ideas central to Marcion's theology, i.e., of Gospel vs.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Development of the Canon of the New Testament - Marcion
- For a summary of Marcion's opinions see the Cross Reference Table.
- Marcion is often thought to have first established an explicit canon.
- CT: Marcion's canon: Bible #1
- Mar 4, 2005 Marcion's canon consisted of the Gospel of Luke and 10 epistles by the apostle Paul.
- The Canon of Marcion the heretic
- Marcion's canon: Luke + Paul's writings. Marcion accepted only the gospel of Luke to the exclusion of the other three gospels.