Marcus Licinius Crassus
A selection of articles related to marcus licinius crassus.
Original articles from our library related to the Marcus Licinius Crassus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marcus Licinius Crassus.
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by...
New Testament >> I Peter
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Marcus Licinius Crassus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marcus Licinius Crassus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In character, Trump resembles Crassus
- Rather, Mr Trump is more like Marcus Licinius Crassus, who lived 115-53 BCE and was one of the three members of the First Triumvirate with Pompey and Julius Caesar. Crassus had military experience with the General Sulla, but made his fame and power ...
- Acta Diurna: V – Ides of March: Remembering Gaius Julius Caesar
- He easily won the election against two other powerful senators. In 62 BC he served as praetor, and was eventually appointed as governor of the province of Hispania Ulterior as proprietor.
- Readers suggest the 10 best ancient Romans
- Throughout his career, Crassus enjoyed the kind of influence afforded only to a true heavyweight of Roman politics, but his military competition with rival Pompey brought about his downfall and triggered civil war with Caesar.
- CIF NorCal football: Bellarmine stuns Folsom 42-35 with touchdown in final minute
- FOLSOM -- As his team warmed up on Folsom's blue turf Friday night, Bellarmine College Prep coach Mike Janda promised that his players would play fast and hard against a team loaded with big-play talent and nearly unbeatable at home. Bellarmine ...
- NCS football: Foothill outlasts Antioch in wild semifinal
- ANTIOCH -- In a battle of undefeated football teams that was as wild as wild can be, Foothill High held on for a 55-54 win Saturday that sends it to the North Coast Section Division 1 title game. Isaiah Floyd scored four times, Ben Wooldrige threw two ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.