A selection of articles related to marginally.
Original articles from our library related to the Marginally. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marginally.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Marginally is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marginally books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Consumer prices up marginally in February
- Consumer prices rose by 0.4 per cent in February, according to new figures published by the Central Statistics Office (CSO). The most significant monthly price changes were increases in clothing and footwear (up 6.
- FBM KLCI marginally lower at opening on profit taking
- KUALA LUMPUR: The benchmark FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) opened marginally lower on profit taking ahead of the weekend, dealers said. At 9.01 am, the FBM KLCI was 1.
- Euro to Dollar Rate Ends Marginally Higher After Volatile ECB-Inspired Swings
- The exchange rate gained marginally, reaching 1.1020 at the time of writing (14.58 GMT), from a pre announcement level of just below 1.
- Rand marginally firmer ahead of ECB announcement
- THE rand was slightly stronger against the dollar at midday on Thursday ahead of a monetary policy address by European Central Bank (ECB) president Mario Draghi later in the day. At 11.57am the rand was at R15.
- Inflation rate for February declines marginally
- The Ghana Statistical Service's Consumer Price Index (CPI) report for February, 2016 indicates that inflation for the month has declined marginally. In the month of February inflation was 18.5% compared to January's 19%.