A selection of articles related to marginally.
Original articles from our library related to the Marginally. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marginally.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Marginally is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marginally books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- asymptotically stable marginally stable unstable
- 3.4 Marginal Stability . ..
- Activation by Marginally Perceptible ("Subliminal") Stimuli
- which this article is concerned is marginally perceptible. This article uses subliminal and marginally perceptible as interchange- able designations.
- GPO FORM 1026 (R10-91) Specifications for Marginally Punched
- SPECIFICATIONS FOR MARGINALLY PUNCHED CONTINUOUS FORMS. Department. Req.
Suggested News Resources
- Tokyo stocks end marginally higher
- TOKYO: Tokyo stocks recouped early losses and closed marginally higher on late bargain-hunting Wednesday amid caution ahead of release of key US economic data later in the week, brokers said. The benchmark Nikkei 225 index rose 1.30 points or 0.
- Aust stocks close marginally higher
- Australian stocks pared back earlier gains to close marginally stronger as investors awaited firmer direction from economic events offshore. The benchmark S&P/ASX200 index was up 5.9 points, or 0.
- Market Post: Muni Secondary Market Marginally Improved
- By James Ramage NEW YORK — A slightly improved municipal market picture has come into focus Tuesday morning, marked by a touch more volume in the secondary.
- Crude oil up marginally in futures trade on global cues
- NEW DELHI: Taking positive cues from global markets, crude prices recovered by 0.12 per cent to Rs 4026 per barrel in futures trade today.
- Mom in baby death case called marginally coherent
- In this photo taken from a video feed at the Santa Ana, Calif., courthouse, public defense attorney Chuck Hasse stands by his client Sonia Hermosillo, sitting behind him, during an arraignment on Monday, Aug. 29, 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marginal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- written or printed in the margin of a page or sheet <marginal notes>. 2.
- marginally - definition of marginally by the Free Online Dictionary
- Of, relating to, located at, or constituting a margin, a border, or an edge: the marginal strip of beach; a marginal issue that had no bearing on the election results.
- China PMI Improves Marginally In August - Seeking Alpha
- Aug 23, 2011 China's flash PMI, the early data compiled for the monthly PMI, is pointing to a marginal rebound in economic growth.
- Marginal | Define Marginal at Dictionary.com
- at the outer or lower limits; minimal for requirements; almost insufficient: marginal subsistence; marginal ability. 4.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesian clunies ross external link
nobel peace prize controversy
osiris father of anubis
sunan abi dawud
culture of tonga festivals
percentile grade equivalent scores