- Noun, 1. marginocephalian - includes boneheaded (pachycephalosaurs) and horned (ceratopsian) dinosaurs.
- G E N A S A U R S
- SMALL TO LARGE MARGINOCEPHALIANS OF. THE CRETACEOUS OF THE NORTHERN. HEMISPHERE.
- DISCOVERING DINOSAURS
- The second group of Marginocephalians was called Pachycephalosaurians, which were thick-skulled dinosaurs that walked upright.
- First detailed postcranial anatomy supporting Jeholosaurus as a basal ornithopod
- It was shown to possess a combination of features present in both ornithopods and marginocephalians, making attribution to either one of these clades difficult.
- Marginocephalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marginocephalians Temporal range: Late Jurassic–Late Cretaceous, 156–65 Ma . PreЄ · Є · O · S · D · C · P · T · J · K · Pg · N. Skull of Triceratops.
- Marginocephalians , list dinosaurs , four legged herbivore with two
- Marginocephalians are a group of Ornithischian dinosaurs that have a distinctive skull structure , a unique palate and a short pubis.
- Marginocephalia - EnchantedLearning.com
- Marginocephalians (meaning "fringed heads") are a group of Ornithischian Marginocephalians may have evolved from the closely-related Ornithopods.
Marginocephalians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marginocephalians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesphotosystem structure
crdoba argentina cerro de las rosas
ruger mk ii history and variations
cancer constellation mythology