- Noun, 1. marginocephalian - includes boneheaded (pachycephalosaurs) and horned (ceratopsian) dinosaurs.
- G E N A S A U R S
- SMALL TO LARGE MARGINOCEPHALIANS OF. THE CRETACEOUS OF THE NORTHERN. HEMISPHERE.
- DISCOVERING DINOSAURS
- The second group of Marginocephalians was called Pachycephalosaurians, which were thick-skulled dinosaurs that walked upright.
- Marginocephalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marginocephalians Temporal range: Late Jurassic–Late Cretaceous, 156–65 Ma . PreЄ · Є · O · S · D · C · P · T · J · K · Pg · N. Skull of Triceratops.
- Marginocephalians , list dinosaurs , four legged herbivore with two
- Marginocephalians are a group of Ornithischian dinosaurs that have a distinctive skull structure , a unique palate and a short pubis.
- Marginocephalia - EnchantedLearning.com
- Marginocephalians (meaning "fringed heads") are a group of Ornithischian Marginocephalians may have evolved from the closely-related Ornithopods.
Marginocephalians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marginocephalians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplatonic love quotes
boris vian poetry
nike inc timeline
reverse osmosis history
asatru free assembly