- Noun, 1. marginocephalian - includes boneheaded (pachycephalosaurs) and horned (ceratopsian) dinosaurs.
- G E N A S A U R S
- SMALL TO LARGE MARGINOCEPHALIANS OF. THE CRETACEOUS OF THE NORTHERN. HEMISPHERE.
- DISCOVERING DINOSAURS
- The second group of Marginocephalians was called Pachycephalosaurians, which were thick-skulled dinosaurs that walked upright.
- Marginocephalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marginocephalians Temporal range: Late Jurassic–Late Cretaceous, 156–65 Ma . PreЄ · Є · O · S · D · C · P · T · J · K · Pg · N. Skull of Triceratops.
- Marginocephalians , list dinosaurs , four legged herbivore with two
- Marginocephalians are a group of Ornithischian dinosaurs that have a distinctive skull structure , a unique palate and a short pubis.
- Marginocephalia - EnchantedLearning.com
- Marginocephalians (meaning "fringed heads") are a group of Ornithischian Marginocephalians may have evolved from the closely-related Ornithopods.
Marginocephalians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marginocephalians books and related discussion.