- Noun, 1. marginocephalian - includes boneheaded (pachycephalosaurs) and horned (ceratopsian) dinosaurs.
- G E N A S A U R S
- SMALL TO LARGE MARGINOCEPHALIANS OF. THE CRETACEOUS OF THE NORTHERN. HEMISPHERE.
- DISCOVERING DINOSAURS
- The second group of Marginocephalians was called Pachycephalosaurians, which were thick-skulled dinosaurs that walked upright.
- Marginocephalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marginocephalians Temporal range: Late Jurassic–Late Cretaceous, 156–65 Ma . PreЄ · Є · O · S · D · C · P · T · J · K · Pg · N. Skull of Triceratops.
- Marginocephalians , list dinosaurs , four legged herbivore with two
- Marginocephalians are a group of Ornithischian dinosaurs that have a distinctive skull structure , a unique palate and a short pubis.
- Marginocephalia - EnchantedLearning.com
- Marginocephalians (meaning "fringed heads") are a group of Ornithischian Marginocephalians may have evolved from the closely-related Ornithopods.
Marginocephalians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marginocephalians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesyoga common themes
salsa music characteristics
slidell louisiana history
bates method eye exercises