A selection of articles related to marihuana.
Original articles from our library related to the Marihuana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marihuana.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Marihuana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marihuana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DrugFacts: La marihuana | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Qué es la marihuana? La marihuana es una mezcla de hojas secas, flores, tallos y semillas del cáñamo, Cannabis sativa. La planta contiene una sustancia ...
- Michigan Medical Marihuana Act - Michigan Legislature - State of
- MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIHUANA ACT. Initiated Law 1 of 2008. AN INITIATION of Legislation to allow under state law the medical use of marihuana; to provide.
- Michigan Medical Marihuana Program - State of Michigan
- Instructions for applying to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program. Instructions. • Mail only one complete application and all required documentation (see ...
- Marihuana | MotherToBaby
- Marihuana. Esta hoja habla sobre los riesgos que la exposición a la marihuana pueda tener durante el embarazo. En cada embarazo, las mujeres tienen del 3 ...
Suggested News Resources
- Advance Medical Marihuana Starts Testing
- Advanced Medical Marihuana Canada will produce some test plots at the Kincardine hybrid greenhouse facility now that they have a license to grow. CEO Peter Herburger says that should take about 4 months, at which time they should receive a licence to ...
- Supreme Pharmaceuticals' Wholly-owned Subsidiary, Advanced Medical Marihuana
- Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 15, 2016) - Supreme Pharmaceuticals' (CSE: SL) (OTC: SPRWF) wholly-owned subsidiary, Advanced Medical Marihuana Canada, has been granted a license to cultivate medical marihuana. Following a ...
- The Hazy State of Marihuana Regulation in Canada
- With attitudes changing and seemingly mixed messages coming from our courts, police, politicians, and medical community, it is easy to see why the current legal status of medical marihuana may seem hazy. This article will provide a brief history of the ...
- Federal Court Finds That The Marihuana For Medical Purposes Regulations Are
- In 2001, the federal government enacted the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations (the "MMAR"), which permitted individuals who had the support of a physician to obtain an authorization to possess ("ATP") marihuana for medical purposes. Under the ...
- Health Canada Grants THC BioMed Licence to Cultivate Marihuana
- 22, 2016) - THC BioMed Intl. Ltd. (CSE:THC) (OTC PINK:THCBF) (FRANKFURT:TFHC) is pleased to announce that our wholly-owned subsidiary, THC BioMed Ltd.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marihuana - definition of marihuana by The Free Dictionary
- mar·i·jua·na. also mar·i·hua·na n. 1.
- Marihuana | Define Marihuana at Dictionary.com
- the dried leaves and female flowers of the hemp plant, used in cigarette form as a narcotic or hallucinogen. Origin of marijuana. Expand.
- Marihuana (1936) - IMDb
- Directed by Dwain Esper. With Harley Wood, Hugh McArthur, Pat Carlyle, Paul Ellis. A young girl slowly becomes a dope pusher.
- Marihuana (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marihuana is a 1936 exploitation film directed by Dwain Esper, and written by Esper's wife, Hildegarde Stadie. Contents. [hide].
- Consumer Information - Cannabis (Marihuana, marijuana)
- Jan 4, 2016 Cannabis (marihuana, marijuana) contains hundreds of substances, some of which can affect the proper functioning of the brain and central ...
Related searcheseastern timber wolf diet
anton florian of liechtenstein
emoticon east asian style
amplification linguistics examples
yahoo messenger latest releases