A selection of articles related to marijuana.
Original articles from our library related to the Marijuana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marijuana.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Hemp: Correspondences
- Cannibis sativa Folk Names: Chanvre, Gallowgrass, Ganeb, Ganja, Grass, Hanf, Kif, Marijuana, Neckweede, Tekrouri, Weed Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Healing, Love, Visions, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Marijuana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marijuana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- June 2009. Page 1 of 6. Marijuana is the most commonly abused illicit drug in the United States.
- Marijuana Abuse
- What Is. Marijuana? from the director: By the time they graduate from high school, about 42 percent of teens will have tried marijuana.
- Marijuana Myths and Facts: The Truth Behind 10 Popular
- Marijuana is the most widely used illicit drug in the United States.
- Marijuana Quiz
- Instructions: After reviewing Facts on Drugs: Marijuana on the NIDA for Teens website The chemical in marijuana that causes the user to feel “high” is ______.
Suggested News Resources
- Opinion: Michigan marijuana ruling adds to confusion
- In 2008, voters in Michigan clearly indicated they wanted marijuana as an option to treat medical conditions.
- Police Bust 108 Marijuana Grow Houses This Year
- By Melissa Duran, Reporter - email LAS VEGAS -- Marijuana grow houses are popping up at an alarming rate in Las Vegas. Monday night, two more were busted by police.
- Is marijuana biggest drug threat in Vegas?
- Recent crackdowns on marijuana grow operations in southern Nevada have ignited a debate over the valley's biggest drug threat.
- Mount Shasta native Jere Melo killed in Fort Bragg
- Jere Melo, a former Fort Bragg mayor, was shot to death after he chanced upon a marijuana grow site, the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office said.
- Police: Gilbert woman blew pot smoke into baby's mouth
- 30, 2011 01:50 PM Gilbert police have accused a woman of blowing marijuana smoke directly into the mouth of her 10-month-old daughter to stop her from crying after she beat the infant.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marijuana - InfoFacts - NIDA
- Marijuana products are discussed in this issue of the National Institute on Drug Abuse Infofacts.
- Marijuana.com 420 forums, cannabis legalization news, medical
- 420 forums, cannabis legalization news, medical marijuana strain pics, how to grow marijuana seeds, make a bong, pass a drug test, find a dispensary or doctor .
Related searchesgnome source code
redox redox reactions in biology
dream symbol pajamas
brisbane tourist destinations
dharma dharma as a purushartha
stephen spender poetry