Marijuana Tax Act
A selection of articles related to marijuana tax act.
Original articles from our library related to the Marijuana Tax Act. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marijuana Tax Act.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Marijuana Tax Act is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marijuana Tax Act books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Legislature begins special session with unfinished business
- However, the bill doesn't propose to actually solve the levy problem — a complex task that may involve adjusting property tax rates, tweaking collective bargaining rules for teachers and potentially raising taxes — until 2017.
- Column: I Fear the Legalization of Pot in Vermont
- With the first anniversary of my 38-year-old daughter's death from substance abuse just past, I find myself stunned by my state's serious consideration of a bill to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes. Having ...
- Sanders, Clinton, Trump and Kasich keep confronting marijuana
- Ironically, our protest action was to urge Congress and President Obama to do exactly what Bernie Sanders is now proposing: Remove cannabis completely from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). Sanders has also been up front about a few puffs in his ...
- California NORML Opposes Medical-Only Marijuana Tax
- “At this time when providers already face burdensome new costs under the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act (MMRSA), it is unwise and inappropriate to impose any new state tax on medical marijuana,” says California NORML director Dale ...
- A lot we can learn from Colorado's experience
- So it wasn't a stretch in 1996 when California's Compassionate Use Act legalized medicinal use of cannabis. Many who favored it knew that ... Is there any fear that as supplies increase, prices will drop followed by a drop in tax revenues?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.