A selection of articles related to marketing.
Original articles from our library related to the Marketing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marketing.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Marketing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marketing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Marketing combines the arts of brand creation, management, and enhancement.
Suggested News Resources
- How Steve Jobs' Apple Married Mass Marketing With Unabashed Creativity
- But when it comes to marketing, Steve Jobs has proven to be 100% old-school: back up great products up with creative advertising, big media spending and, don't forget, smart retail. As Mr.
- Call for sugary drink marketing ban
- Manufacturers of sugary drinks should be banned from marketing their products to children, a report has said. The study by the Children's Food Campaign looked at the advertising and marketing of soft drinks in the UK in June and July this year.
- UC student's experiences help land marketing job
- Jordan McCollam, a senior soccer player at the University of Charleston, has a busy year ahead with sports, a marketing project and a new job. By Davin White CHARLESTON, W.Va.
- Labor needs some marketing lessons
- When BHP Billiton unveiled its record $22.5 billion annual profit last week, there was pause for thought, even within the Coalition. ''We used to have budget surpluses that big,'' one Liberal said, harking back to the peak of the last boom.
- Talking shop with Dana Hukel of BOLD Marketing
- Dana Hukel took a bold step when she started her own business, BOLD Marketing, in her basement.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sales & Marketing | News, Tips, & Expert Advice | Entrepreneur.com
- Read everything your need to know about small business marketing from Entrepreneur.com.
- All About Marketing
- Learn all about marketing in this topic from the Free Management Library.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmulticellular organisms
magic the gathering net decking
euler angles definition