- American hunter hunts huge Markhor in Chitral
- PESHAWAR: An American hunter has successfully hunted a big Kashmiri Markhor- a wild goat with long spiral horns, in Toshi Shasha conservancy of Chitral district. The hunted Markhor, having 49 centimeter long horns, is stated to be second largest in the ...
- The hunter with his prized catch. —Dawn
- CHITRAL: An American citizen has hunted a huge Kashmir markhor in Toshi Shasha conservancy of Chitral. The hunted animal is stated to be the second largest in the history of markhor trophy hunting in the area. Sub-divisional officer of the wildlife ...
- The Filipino hunter poses with the trophy.—Dawn
- GILGIT: A Filipino hunter on Tuesday hunted the highest rated Astore markhor, a rare species in Gilgit-Baltistan, during the ongoing trophy hunting season in GB. Founandous hunted his trophy in Sasi area of the Haramosh valley of Gilgit.
- Trophy hunting: Filipino kills markhor in Gilgit
- GILGIT: As the trophy hunting season progresses in Gilgit-Baltistan (G-B), a Filipino hunter has killed the precious Astore Markhore in Sasi valley of Gilgit.
- Trophy hunting programme: GB sets $67500 as hunting fee for markhor
- GILGIT: The Gilgit-Baltistan government has announced the licence fee for this year's hunting season with Pakistan's national animal Markhor topping the list at $67,500. The permit auction ceremony was held in Gilgit on Thursday.
Markhor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Markhor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.