- Markhor Final. Edition Date – 8/26/2005. Researched and written by the Friends of the Rosamond Gifford Zoo Education Volunteers.
- CONSERVATION AND STATUS OF MARKHOR (Capra falconeri) IN
- encourage involvement of local communities in conservation of markhor and population of markhor in community managed conservation areas (CMCA).
- The Markhor has tightly curled, corkscrew-like horns that are present in both sexes. These horns can be up to 64 inches in length.
- Got change?: Decimal coins soon to be in museums
- In 1976, the government had issued a gold coin in Rs3,000 denomination to commemorate the conservation of Astor Markhor. In 1977, to commemorate the Islamic Summit Conference the government also issued a gold coin in Rs1,000 denominations.
- Markhor - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Markhor are 65 to 115 centimetres tall at the shoulder.
- Markhor. Taxonomy. Capra falconeri [Wagner, 1839].
- Mark Horowitz (@markhor) on Twitter
- Sign up for Twitter to follow Mark Horowitz (@markhor). Magazine guy: Former editor @ Wired, New York mag, New York Times Sunday Mag.
- Animal Info - Markhor
- May 1, 2005 The markhor is a member of the goat family which may weigh up to 110 kg (240 lb).
Markhor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Markhor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.