- Tyrone boss Mickey Harte is far from a fan of the 'mark' idea
- TYRONE boss Mickey Harte believes the introduction of the 'mark' would “spoil" Gaelic football and thinks the GAA should “leave the game alone”. The playing rules committee, chaired by Jarlath Burns, has tabled a motion for this weekend's congress that ...
- 'Progressive Indian Woman' Is Our Common Communication Theme Across Brands
- No woman has ever said or felt that she has enough jewellery and that she doesn't need any more of it. There's always a room for something new into her collection and it becomes even more tempting when brands offer a hefty variety and range to choose ...
- Gum disease linked to cognitive decline among Alzheimer's patients, study finds
- A link between gum disease and greater rates of cognitive decline in people in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease has been found in a new study. Periodontitis, or gum disease, is common in older people and may become more common in those with ...
- Gum disease link to Alzheimer's, new study says
- Dr Mark Ide, first author from the Dental Institute at King's College London says: “Gum disease is widespread in the UK and US, and in older age groups is thought to be a major cause of tooth loss.
Markides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Markides books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarbohydrate catabolism
otter physical characteristics
combustion complete combustion
property law classification
jesus arrest trial and execution
theophilus of adana legend
rudolph valentino funeral