- Mar·o·nite (m r -n t ). n. A member of a Christian Uniat church, chiefly of Lebanon, the liturgy of which is written in Syriac.
- The Maronites
- The Maronites : the origins of an antiochene church : a historical and geographical .
- A Reading in the History of the Maronites of Cyprus From the Eighth
- History narrates four major migrations of the Maronites to the Cypriot. Island. The first Maronites from the plains of ancient Syria to Mount Lebanon.
- the Maronites in - The Genographic Project - National Geographic
- Influences of history, geography, and religion on genetic structure: the Maronites in Lebanon.
- The Maronites of Cyprus
- Jan 29, 2010 of Maronites took place, to which fiefs, manors and privileges were 60.
- Lebanon's MTV News Defies Critics, Rolls With the Punches
- It charged MTV with turning it into a daily serial highlighting the Shiite residents' assault and their Hezbollah protectors on the innocent Maronites in the region.
- The Alawites and Israel
- Furthermore, the overwhelming majority of non-Sunnis living in the western Levant – not only Jews but also Alawites, Shi'ites, Maronites, and Druse – reject the idea of living under Sunni domination (only the non-Maronite Christians do not).
- Bahrain: The divided kingdom
- In later years, I moved to Beirut to cover the many-sided civil war, at the heart of which was the conflict between Muslims and Maronites.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Maronites
- The Maronites (Syriac Marunôye; Arabic Mawarinah) number about 300000 souls, distributed in Syria, Palestine, Cyprus, and Egypt.
- Phoenicia: The Maronites and Lebanon, A Brief History
- Maronite history is colored with the romance that attaches itself to a struggle of a determined people.
Maronites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maronites books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheschaitra sankranti
george orwell literary influences
selma alabama facts