A selection of articles related to marriage dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Marriage Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marriage Dictionary.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Marriage Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marriage Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bouvier Law Dictionary
- Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856 Edition - Letter A parties by act of law, than a dissolution of the marriage.
- Why Every American Christian Home Should Have the Noah
- the word marriage taken from a modern dictionary and from the 1828 Noah Webster Dictionary: Marriage.
- 100448 Send to: LAL, PRERNA GEORGE WASHINGTON
- Jul 8, 2011 the dictionary and to congressional intent. The term "spouse" relies on the definition of "marriage.
- Dealing with phraseology in business dictionaries: focus on
- should always keep focus on dictionary functions. 1. For better or for worse – the scientific marriage of lexicography and phraseology.
- SOME TECHNICAL TERMS USED BY ANTHROPOLOGISTS
- corporate groups linked by marriage among their members. fewer people, all related by kinship or marriage. ..
Suggested News Resources
- The Word: Rob Pattinson a married man?
- We suspect the church wouldn't agree, but then again, it's not really our go-to marriage dictionary these days. If someone united Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt in holy-hell matrimony, no doubt they'd sign off on this one.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marriage | Define Marriage at Dictionary.com
- the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.