A selection of articles related to marriage dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Marriage Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marriage Dictionary.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Marriage Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marriage Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bouvier Law Dictionary
- Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856 Edition - Letter A parties by act of law, than a dissolution of the marriage.
- Why Every American Christian Home Should Have the Noah
- the word marriage taken from a modern dictionary and from the 1828 Noah Webster Dictionary: Marriage.
- 100448 Send to: LAL, PRERNA GEORGE WASHINGTON
- Jul 8, 2011 the dictionary and to congressional intent. The term "spouse" relies on the definition of "marriage.
- Dealing with phraseology in business dictionaries: focus on
- should always keep focus on dictionary functions. 1. For better or for worse – the scientific marriage of lexicography and phraseology.
- SOME TECHNICAL TERMS USED BY ANTHROPOLOGISTS
- corporate groups linked by marriage among their members. fewer people, all related by kinship or marriage. ..
Suggested News Resources
- The Word: Rob Pattinson a married man?
- We suspect the church wouldn't agree, but then again, it's not really our go-to marriage dictionary these days. If someone united Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt in holy-hell matrimony, no doubt they'd sign off on this one.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marriage | Define Marriage at Dictionary.com
- the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.