A selection of articles related to marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- If You Set High Expectations For Your Marriage, Is It Doomed?
- Psychologists disagree on whether expecting your marriage to be a deeply fulfilling relationship makes it more likely that the union will thrive, or that it will doom you to disappointment.
- Americans OK Gay Marriage, Cautious on Divorce
- Americans are more accepting of gay relationships and couples living together before marriage — but they've grown less comfortable with divorce, a new survey shows. The government periodically asks thousands of teens and younger adults what they think ...
- Georgia Measure Would Shield Opponents of Same-Sex Marriage
- ATLANTA — The Georgia General Assembly on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to strengthen legal protections for opponents of same-sex marriage, delivering a sudden victory for religious conservatives. The legislature's votes defied the ...
- Americans warm to gay marriage, sour on marriage, study finds
- Days after Idaho began performing gay marriages on Oct. 15, Don and Evelyn Knapp declined to marry a same-sex couple. Previously, city officials had said that the Knapps, both of whom are ordained ministers, would be in violation of the ...
- Shirley MacLaine on Why an Open Marriage Is the Only Way to Go
- Want a life of happiness? Don't do it alone – but certainly don't get too tied down, says Shirley MacLaine.
Related searchesgujjar famous gujjars in history
game tester description
spider respiration and circulation
bengali script sample text
pangram perfect pangrams