A selection of articles related to marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Download marriage license application
- Your marriage record is vital. Be sure the information you give is complete and accurate. PLEASE PRINT - USE BLACK INK.
- child Marriage
- Child ProteCtion inForMAtion Sheet.
- Marriage Certification
- Indicate whether your present marriage was performed by: Clergyman or Authorized Public Official. Other (Explain). 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Gronstal Stands Firm On Gay Marriage
- Reporter: AP Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. by Kendahl on Aug 28, 2011 at 09:27 PM Gay marriage harms no one. That includes long-married heterosexuals like me.
- Gay marriage? State lawmakers wonder if votes are there
- Two key Democratic state lawmakers are considering a major push to try and pass a gay marriage law in Washington next year. By Andrew Garber "Schools and public safety and net budgeting should occupy all their time and effo.
- Battle takes shape over gay marriage
- Truth be told, Page probably would be happier talking about the company he founded or his boys' achievements rather than a proposed amendment to add a ban on gay marriage to North Carolina's constitution.
- Bercow marriage 'solid', says Sally
- Evicted Celebrity Big Brother contestant Sally Bercow has revealed that her appearance on the reality television show caused "the biggest fight" of her marriage.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship.
- Marriage Builders ® - Successful Marriage Advice
- Insightful answers to questions about love, adultery, marriage counseling, and love. Extensive infidelity recovery support is also available.
- Marriage & Relationships - Focus on the Family
- A Christian marriage resource providing Biblically-sound help and advice to couples. Topics include divorce, infidelity, sex and finances.
- Marriage | Psychology Today
- Marriage is the process by which two people who love each other make their relationship public, official, and permanent.
Related searchestony dungy coaching style
dream interpretation skyscraper
battle of amiens the plan
union carbide company history
guile street fighter story
arcturus band members