A selection of articles related to mars.
Original articles from our library related to the Mars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mars.
- God of war and soldiers. Often identified with the Hellenic Ares, Mars did not have that Deity's grim and brutal reputation, but was seen rather as a legitimate apotheosis of the State's power and majesty....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Mars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mars books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Comet flyby created chaos in Mars' magnetic field, NASA's MAVEN finds
- Only weeks after a Colorado-built spacecraft entered into orbit around Mars, the solar system put on a show that is now teaching us more about the red planet. On Oct.
- 10 Years at Mars: Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's Best Images [Slide Show]
- “We hung this false-color HiRISE image showing the subtle color differences on Mars on a wall near a conference room—visitors thought it was an abstract painting,” says MRO project scientist Rich Zurek. According to HiRISE science lead Alfred McEwen, ...
- Why Europe's New Mission to Mars Is Such a Big Deal
- The mission: to search for evidence of biologic and geologic activity on Mars and to test technologies for the second phase of ExoMars.
- Scientists mimic Mars soil conditions, successfully grow crops
- Wamelink and his team from Wageningen University & Research center in the Netherlands created Mars-equivalent soil in the lab and managed to grow nine species of plants in it, including peas and tomatoes. They, of course, did not have to actually go to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.