A selection of articles related to mars.
Original articles from our library related to the Mars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mars.
- God of war and soldiers. Often identified with the Hellenic Ares, Mars did not have that Deity's grim and brutal reputation, but was seen rather as a legitimate apotheosis of the State's power and majesty....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Mars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MARS - a candidate cipher for AES
- MARS is designed to take advantage of the powerful operations supported in ciphers.
- Mars Activities
- The red, white, and blue balloons can be used for Mars, Moon, and Earth. Discuss the relative distance between Earth and Mars in the context of a human trip.
- Synonyms: Arkansas 1508, 'Mars Seedless' (9). Pedigree: 'Island Type: Interspecific hybrid (includes V. labrusca and V.
Suggested News Resources
- Sofia Coppola, Thomas Mars Wed in Italy
- By Sara Hammel and Sarah Michaud Sofia Coppola and her longtime rocker beau, Phoenix frontman Thomas Mars, were married Saturday in a civil ceremony in Italy.
- Bruno Mars pumped to perform at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards
- By Andrea Reiher Bruno Mars is performing at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards and to hype up his live show, he filmed this hoppin' house party promo for MTV, complete with a behind-the-scenes interview.
- New Evidence for Cold Ocean on Early Mars
- by Charles Q. Choi, SPACE.com Contributor The existence of an ancient, frigid ocean on Mars that was surrounded by glaciers could explain the unusual minerals found making up the northern lowlands of the Red Planet, a new study suggests.
- Low turnout mars return of social protests to Israel's streets
- At Tel Aviv rally, Noam Shalit criticizes Netanyahu for his failure to return his son Gilad Shalit, who has been in captivity in the Gaza Strip for five years, and will turn 25 Monday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mars.com - Home
- Chocolate, confectionery and beverage conglomerate. Company information, operations, careers, products and trademarks.
- Mars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun in the Solar System. The planet is named after the Roman god of war, Mars.
- Mars l Mars facts, pictures and information.
- Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the seventh largest.Mars (Greek: Ares) is the god of War.
- Google Mars
- Regions, Mountains, Plains. Spacecraft, Canyons, Ridges. Stories, Dunes, Craters.
- Mars Exploration Program
- Exploration of the Planet Mars - missions, videos, images and information.
Related searchesrihanna videography
570s bc events and trends
south pole geographic south pole
max weber sociology of religion
mark steyn steyn polemics
youre a star contestants
easter eastern christianity