A selection of articles related to marsh birds.
Original articles from our library related to the Marsh Birds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marsh Birds.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The great god of the Nile was called Hapi. In sacred art, he was depicted as a man, somewhat overweight to symbolize abundance, and with female breasts to symbolize the river’s fertile properties. He is an ancient god, to the Egyptians as well as modern man,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
Marsh Birds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marsh Birds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Make a bird nest box at Horicon Marsh
- HORICON - The 2016 Nest Box Seminar will begin at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 5, at Horicon Marsh Education and Visitor Center.
- Birds are on the move in Minnesota; to see them, you should, too
- Although the marshes that dot the farmland of western Minnesota remain mostly frozen, the northbound geese are joined by early migrating ducks such as mallards and pintails. These ducks, along with geese, rest on the ice during the day, and also roost ...
- How much eco-fun can had this weekend (and beyond)? Oh, a lot.
- Jared Wolfe, Ph.D., research ecologist at the U.
- Blackwater's Eagle Festival celebrates birds of prey
- It's located about 12 miles south of Cambridge, Md., and encompasses more than 28,000 acres of marsh, forest and wetlands. People come from all over the world to see and photograph all the bird species that migrate through and nest at Blackwater.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.