A selection of articles related to martin bormann.
Original articles from our library related to the Martin Bormann. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martin Bormann.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
Martin Bormann is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martin Bormann books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Martin Bormann - Spitfire List
- Martin Bormann's campaign to shift the liquid assets of. Germany to neutral ... ty matters for Martin Bormann, Nazi in exile, and his organi- zation, the most ...
- File:Martin Bormann - Nazi In Exile.pdf - Wikispooks
- Jun 4, 2010 DID THE WORLD EVER REALLY KNOW MARTIN BORMANN? A man of indescribably vast power and the sole trustee of Hitler's secrets after ...
- Dental Identification of Hitler's Deputy Martin Bormann
- Jan 13, 2015 At the end of World War II, a Berlin dentist gave information to the American Forces on the dental treatment records of many Nazi leaders, ...
- HERE - NL-Aid
- Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, and Martin Bormann were treated by one and the ... Whereas his dentist, Dr. Blaschke, had summarized Bormann's wartime dental.
- Identification of the skeletal remains of Martin Bormann by - Springer
- reported that Martin Bormann, the second most powerful man in the Third Reich, ... pothesis that the skeletal remains are those of Martin Bor- mann. Key words ...
Suggested News Resources
- Animal Rights & The Nazis
- Martin Bormann had been an agricultural student and manager of a large farm. Himmler had been a chicken breeder. Medical researchers in the Third Reich, Arluke and Sax write, “also approached Germans as livestock.
- Aleksandr Sokurov planning Second World War 'comedy'
- They discuss art and politics with their guests, including Martin Bormann and Josef Goebbels. Ultimately, Hitler came across as a weak man.
- Tully trial believed to be a legal first
- Martin Bormann, Nazi official and Hitler's private secretary, convicted of war crimes and crimes against humanity and sentenced to death by hanging at the Nuremberg war crimes trials. (Disappeared on May 2, 1945, his remains were uncovered in late 1972 ...
- The Myth of Nazis in South America
- There is a myth that Martin Bormann also escaped to South America. These people had a strong motive to escape; their country had been over run by the allied forces and the Soviet Union. Bormann didn't escape - he probably committed suicide in Berlin ...
- Sports Roundup: March 3, 2016
- First team—Max Smith-Drahos, jr., C.R.
Suggested Web Resources
- Martin Bormann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Martin Bormann (17 June 1900 – 2 May 1945) was a prominent official in Nazi Germany as head of the Parteikanzlei (Nazi Party Chancellery). He gained ...
- Martin Bormann | Jewish Virtual Library
- Martin Bormann was head of the Party Chancellery and private secretary of Adolf Hitler, who by the end of World War II had become second only to the Fuhrer ...
- DNA test closes book on mystery of Martin Bormann | News | The
- May 3, 1998 THE long search for the elusive Martin Bormann is over. Using DNA analysis, German and Swiss scientists have established that a skeleton ...
- The Escape Route of Martin Bormann - Anesi web site
- Nominally under the command of Martin Bormann, they planned to follow tunnels from the chancellery to the subway line, and then follow the subway line north, ...
- Martin Bormann | German Nazi leader | Britannica.com
- Oct 20, 2014 Martin Bormann, (born June 17, 1900, Wegeleben, near Halberstadt, Germany— died May 1945, Berlin), powerful party leader in Nazi Germany ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Martin Bormann Topics
pool malebo stanley pool
big band saxophone section
chit fund history