A selection of articles related to martin gardner.
Original articles from our library related to the Martin Gardner. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martin Gardner.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Martin Gardner is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martin Gardner books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Martin Gardner
- Martin Gardner. The person of Martin Gardner illuminates reflexivity.
- Memories of Martin Gardner
- Memories of Martin. Gardner. Steven G.
- Martin Gardner papers
- Martin Gardner was the Mathematical Games columnist for SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN from its inception in 1956 until 1986. He earned his B.A.
- Celebrate Martin Gardner!
- Celebrate Martin Gardner! In honor of the great life of Martin Gardner, MAA is offering several titles for a package discount. Gardner Collections.
Suggested News Resources
- LifemiiWii v1.01
- The game made its first public appearance in the October 1970 issue of Scientific American, in Martin Gardner's "Mathematical Games" column.
- Stevie Wonderboy represented by first winner
- The Kentucky-bred completed his first victory in 1:05 over the Polytrack for owners Martin Gardner, Allan Grossbard and Mike Vile.
- Companies embrace 'green IT'
- Datasharp's document and print solutions sales manager, Martin Gardner, said: “Datasharp has a very strong environmental policy as do a large proportion of our customer base.
- Driver who killed councilman to be freed today
- Today, Ambriz's family isn't eager to relive the tragedy, or to comment on the release of Ward from the Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla, said Martin Gardner, Bridget Ambriz-Holl's brother.
Suggested Web Resources
- Martin Gardner, Puzzler and Polymath, Dies at 95 - NYTimes.com
- May 23, 2010 A prolific and wide-ranging writer, Mr. Gardner was fascinated by mathematics, magic and Alice in Wonderland.
- Amazon.com: Martin Gardner: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks
- Visit Amazon.com's Martin Gardner Page and shop for all Martin Gardner books and other Martin Gardner related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel).
- Kadon Enterprises, Inc., Martin Gardner profile
- Kadon Enterprises, Inc., profile page of game inventor and author, Martin Gardner, part of Kadon's on-line catalog of original gamepuzzles.
Martin Gardner Topics
Related searcheshall county georgia demographics
superboy modern trivia
ancient egypt practices
newspeak basic principles of newspeak