Martin Opitz Von Boberfeld
A selection of articles related to martin opitz von boberfeld.
Original articles from our library related to the Martin Opitz Von Boberfeld. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martin Opitz Von Boberfeld.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Martin Opitz Von Boberfeld is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martin Opitz Von Boberfeld books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OPITZ, MARTIN (1597-1639) 400 de ani de la naştere (Bibliografie
- [Band 2]. Idem. 394 p.
- HERZOG AUGUST BIBLIOTHEK WERKSTATTGESPRÄCHE
- 7. Apr. 2011 Herzog August Bibliothek an der Edition „Martin Opitz von Boberfeld.
- Wer hat Sidneys ›Arcadia‹ ins Deutsche übersetzt?
- Opitz: Deutsche Poeterey, Bl. 4a. 5.
- Bildersammlungen der Hessischen Landesbibliothek Wiesbaden
- Martin Opitz von Boberfeld. Adam Friedrich Oeser. Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Paracelsus, eig.
Suggested Web Resources
- Martin Opitz | Facebook
- Martin Opitz von Boberfeld (December 23, 1597 – August 20, 1639) was a German poet, regarded as the greatest of that nation during his lifetime.
- Opitz Edition
- Martin Opitz von Boberfeld (1597-1639).
- Martin Opitz von Boberfeld - Encyclopedia - The Free Dictionary
- Born Dec. 23, 1597, in Bunzlau; died Aug. 20, 1639, in Danzig.
- Martin Opitz: Biography from Answers.com
- Martin Opitz ( b Bunzlau, 23 Dec 1597; d Danzig, 20 Aug 1639). German poet, librettist and literary theorist.