A selection of articles related to martin rees.
Original articles from our library related to the Martin Rees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martin Rees.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Martin Rees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martin Rees books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Leaving the EU Would Be Bad for British Science
- I'm among the 93% of scientists who, in a recent survey by the UK's Campaign for Science and Engineering (CaSE), agreed that EU membership benefits UK science and engineering research. It's not surprising that the scientific and technological community ...
- How Can We Ensure Our Survival As A Species?
- About Lord Martin Rees' TED Talk. Astronomer and cosmologist Lord Martin Rees asks whether our species will endure despite the many existential threats we face. About Lord Martin Rees.
- Too much 'balance' can undermine fair debate and democracy
- On the one hand spoke Stephen Hawking, astronomer royal Martin Rees, Nobel Laureate Paul Nurse, and scores of other eminent figures.
- Why Science and Philosophy Should Guide Today's Youth in Creating a More
- This is the last installment of a five-part WorldPost series on the world beyond 2050. The series is adapted from the Nierenberg Prize Lecture by Lord Martin Rees in La Jolla, Calif. Part one is available here.
- Space Exploration Could Herald the Beginning of the Post-Human Era
- This is the fourth installment of a five-part WorldPost series on the world beyond 2050. The series is adapted from the Nierenberg Prize Lecture by Lord Martin Rees in La Jolla, Calif. Part one is available here.
Martin Rees Topics
Related searchesburlington northern railroad history
vitamin k physiology
women artists baroque era
brazilian portuguese use of tenses
bluetooth bluetooth 10 and 10b