Martin Van Buren
A selection of articles related to martin van buren.
Original articles from our library related to the Martin Van Buren. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martin Van Buren.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Martin Van Buren is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martin Van Buren books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Martin Van Buren
- Martin Van Buren. (1782–1862). The eighth president of the United States,.
- Vice Presidents of the United States Martin Van Buren (1833-1837)
- —William L. Marcy to Martin Van Buren2. Few people ever really knew Martin Van Buren.
- The Life of Martin Van Buren by David Crocket
- would have been scouted out of the House; and yet that principle is now about to be acted out, in full blast, in the case of Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren.
- Martin Van Buren
- Martin Van Buren as the greatest president in American history.1. Foreign Policy.
Suggested News Resources
- In National Politics, Not Exactly an Empire State
- The ranks included Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland and a couple of guys named Roosevelt. But no New Yorker has been elected president since FDR became the name of a highway in Manhattan. (Dwight D.
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission Distributes 1500 Backpacks Amid Tough Economy
- 1500 students rushed to Martin Van Buren School on Saturday to receive a new backpack filled with classroom supplies. "I have a journal, crayons, pencils, glue stick and a sharpener," said Viviano Recio, 9.
- Newnan's namesake brought scuppernongs to Georgia
- 7, 1801 in Kinderhook, NY The town was filled with people of Dutch heritage, and Martin Van Buren, who would become the nation's eighth president, was a cousin and fellow native of Kinderhook.
- New York politicians in national politics
- There's Roosevelts Teddy and Franklin, Grover Cleveland and Martin Van Buren.
Suggested Web Resources
- Martin Van Buren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Martin Van Buren (December 5, 1782 – July 24, 1862) was the eighth President of the United States (1837–1841).
- Martin Van Buren | The White House
- Only about 5 feet, 6 inches tall, but trim and erect, Martin Van Buren dressed fastidiously.
- American President: Martin Van Buren
- Expert University of Virginia biography of President Martin Van Buren, including facts on Democratic politics, his vice presidency, and the 1837 depression.
- Martin Van Buren National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)
- Aug 3, 2011 Expanded version of official National Park Service site for the estate and home of the eighth president of the United States.
- Martin Van Buren
- Martin Van Buren was born in Kinderhook in 1782, soon after a fragile union of In 1862 Martin Van Buren succumbed to his "old enemy" bronchial asthma.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Martin Van Buren Topics