A selection of articles related to martin.
Original articles from our library related to the Martin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martin.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
Martin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beatles Producer George Martin 'Invented The Job'
- Beatles fans around the world are paying tribute to the group's longtime producer, Sir George Martin, who died Tuesday at age 90.
- George RR Martin denies being dead after George Martin dies
- Fantasy author George RR Martin was moved to reassure his fans on Wednesday that rumours buzzing around the web that he had died “have been greatly exaggerated”. His invocation of Mark Twain's famous quote followed news that the Beatles producer ...
- Lockheed Martin joins race to make long-haul airships
- Today, one of the facility's hangars houses a 120-foot-long, 21-foot-tall dirigible that resembles a cloud with three puffs — the prototype of a much larger hybrid airship that Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Fresh off career resurgence, Doug Martin re-signs with Buccaneers
- Running back Doug Martin has signed a new five-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The deal will pay the 27-year-old $35.75 million, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
- Kenny Rogers on Working With George Martin: 'The Highlight of My Career'
- In 1985, Kenny Rogers released his 13th studio album The Heart of the Matter, a record overseen by legendary Beatles producer George Martin. Martin, who produced such essential LPs as Revolver and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, died Tuesday ...
Related searchestree sap
mckim mead and white source
kim beazley career in government