A selection of articles related to martyrs day.
Original articles from our library related to the Martyrs Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martyrs Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Martyrs Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martyrs Day books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Martyrs Day Itinerary The arrival of the Christian missionaries
- Martyrs Day Itinerary.
- SPLM Secretariat Message on the Martyrs' Day Dear peoples of
- Jul 30, 2011 Martyrs' Day celebration is: “The blood of our martyrs has cemented our national foundation”.
- MEDIA RELEASE
- Aug 9, 2011 The Assyrian Martyrs Day, which is commemorated on the “Seventh of August” was designated by the.
- NLD Statement on Martyr's Day - US Campaign for Burma
- Jul 19, 2011 Today commemorates the 646' Anniversary of the Martyr's day of the Union of Burma. The.
Suggested News Resources
- Syria 'on radar' as WMD source
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is greeted by children of soldiers during a ceremony to mark Martyrs' Day at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Damascus May 6, 2011. UPI/Handout.. WASHINGTON, Aug.
- The Martyrs' Day: Who are the South Sudanese's National Heroes and Heroines?
- By PaanLuel Wel, Washington DC, USA (Borglobe) Today, July 30th, 2011, marked the first-ever “Martyrs' Day” for the new Republic of South Sudan, just three weeks after declaring her independence from the Old Sudan.
- On Martyrs' Day, Cong demands lokayukta's appointment
- AHMEDABAD: The Gujarat Pradesh Youth Congress which took out a rally on Tuesday to mark Martyrs' day has demanded the immediate appointment of the lokayukta in the state.
- ANP commemorates Babhara Martyrs Day
- PESHAWAR: The Awami National Party (ANP) on Friday commemorated Babhara Martyrs Day and paid rich tributes to those who laid down their lives for the Pakhtun rights on August 12, 1948.
- A year later, Tappal plans 'martyrs' day' on August 14
- A year after three farmers and a police personnel were killed in Tappal when a protest over land acquisition turned violent, villagers have decided to mark August 14 — the first anniversary of the clash — as 'martyrs' day'.
Suggested Web Resources
- Martyrs' Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Martyrs' Day. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Amazon.com: Martyr's Day: Chronicle of a Small War
- Amazon.com: Martyr's Day: Chronicle of a Small War (9781400030361): Michael Kelly: Books.
- Talk of Peace Marks 61st Karen Martyrs' Day « Karen News
- Aug 17, 2011 Karen Martyrs' Day marked the death of its first leader, Saw Ba Oo Gyi, who was killed by the Burma Army in 1950.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Martyrs Day Topics
Related searchesrhetoric examples of rhetoric
chungking express analysis
without fear movement
zaid bin ali
watford fc famous players