A selection of articles related to martyrs day.
Original articles from our library related to the Martyrs Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Martyrs Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Martyrs Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Martyrs Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Al-Sisi praises armed forces on Martyrs' Day
- Several state institutions celebrated the day, praising “the army and its role in protecting the nation”.
- Ethiopia: Martyrs Day, a Beacon Light of Our Freedom
- "We shall love our country for our country loves us!" I was attending the graduation ceremony of Leadership trainees at 'Hager Fiqir Theater' (meaning national pride/love) while I heard this message.
- Observing 'martyr's day' for Guru is not right: Agnivesh
- Social activist Swami Agnivesh on Wednesday said observing the death anniversary of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru as “a martyr's day” is not correct but such an act can't be branded as “anti-national”.
- Bangladeshi community observes 'Martyrs Day'
- To mark the Great Martyrs' Day and the International Mother Tongue Day, two events were held in the Capital, where Bangladeshi expatriates and students gathered in large numbers to remember the four students of Dhaka University who laid their lives on ...
- Ethiopia: 79th Martyrs Day Commemorated
- The 79th Martyrs Day was commemorated yesterday with different events organized by the Ancient Ethiopian Patriots Association. Addis Ababa City Council Speaker Tabor Gebere Medhin and the President of the Patriots Association Lidj Daniel Jote laid a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Martyrs Day Topics
Related searchesjewish services
bhind district malanpur
who shot mr burns clues
yuengling yuengling varieties
linear transformation continuity