Marxism The October Revolution
A selection of articles related to marxism the october revolution.
Original articles from our library related to the Marxism The October Revolution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marxism The October Revolution.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Marxism The October Revolution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marxism The October Revolution books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HYSNI KAPO. THE IDEAS OF THE OCTOBER REVOLUTION ARE
- to the overthrow of the odious bourgeois regime, the triumph of the Great October Socialist Revolution in 1917.
- The International Character Of The October Revolution
- On the Occasion of the Tenth Anniversary of the October Revolution. Pravda, No. 255 ..
- World Socialist Web Site™ www.wsws.org
- and the victory of fascism in Germany in January 1933; the. Socialist Equality Party (US) and WSWS Summer School.
- Chinese Marxism in the Early 20th Century and Japan
- know of Marx and Engels. The salvoes of the October Revolution brought us Marxism-. Leninism.
Suggested Web Resources
- The October Revolution: Marxism in Power
- This is an extract from Marxism and the Philosophy of Science: A Critical History by Helena Sheehan.
- International Character of October Revolution - From Marx to Mao
- The October Revolution cannot be regarded merely as a revolution "within national bounds.
- October Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soviet historiography of the October Revolution is intertwined with Soviet historical development.
- Documents on the Russian Revolution
- General Overview: In 1917 Russia went through two revolutions: February 24 - 29 and October 24 - 25.
- Marxism - The October Revolution
- A selection of articles related to Marxism - The October Revolution.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.