A selection of articles related to marxist feminism.
Original articles from our library related to the Marxist Feminism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marxist Feminism.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Marxist Feminism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marxist Feminism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How to Understand the Folk Marxism of Trump Supporters
- One of the favorite terms of white supremacist groups is the term “cultural Marxism.” They believe that there is a concerted effort to overthrow “white culture” through the promotion of such Marxists ideologies as feminism, multiculturalism, etc.
- Radical Egyptian Feminist: A Portrait of Sanaa' Al-Masry
- Unlike many other prominent Egyptian feminist activists during the 1980s and 1990s, Sanaa' Al-Masry, being a Marxist, acted independently from formal organizations, including the state and opposition groups and did not want to be associated with groups ...
- My vocation is to preach
- My own story is deeply connected to the way I am reconciling being a Catholic, Dominican and feminist and I always come back to “being Church” as a unity in diversity built on relationality. Is being ...
- Sharp exchanges between Bernie and Hillary spark gender politics controversy
- American Feminism has nothing to do with equality and everything to do with man-hate. Anyone who thinks this was somehow sexist is an hate-filled idiot. She has been so rude so often and Sanders has been more than respectful.
- When Afghan Women Were Free
- Her bourgeois version of feminism gained her generous support from the anti-communist government of Francois Mitterand in Paris. In 1981 she was invited to Paris to attend the French Socialist Party congress.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.