A selection of articles related to marxist theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Marxist Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marxist Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Marxist Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marxist Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- There are polls but don't dismiss Marxist critical theory
- Criticising Marxism is anti-Semitic. Jason Wilson, The Guardian Australia, Monday: On Saturday, The Australian published a column by the ABC's political editor, Chris Uhlmann.
- Chris Uhlmann should mind his language on 'cultural Marxism'
- In it, Uhlmann repeated a disturbing theory about the origins of 20th century social change. It's one that appears to have firmly lodged itself in the minds of many conservative Australian journalists.
- Hooray for cultural Marxism
- But as more and more young Americans enrolled in higher education and as Marxist cultural theory developed, some central left-wing tenets have taken hold outside the academy.
- Human nature
- This thesis shows how we might answer several problems that have vexed Marxist theory: Is slavery central to accumulation, or a pre-capitalist formation?
- Casey Jane Ellison to Lead an 'Interactive Money Workshop' at Red Bull Studios
- Is this going to be some kind of Andrea Fraser–like form of institutional critique, with references to Marxist theory? Probably not.
Marxist Theory Topics
Related searchesmonotheism comparison to polytheism
intelligence quotient history
rhyl famous people
rhetoric roman rhetoricians
sugar hill new hampshire history