A selection of articles related to marxist theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Marxist Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Marxist Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Marxist Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Marxist Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Duncan K. Foley ON MARX'S THEORY OF MONEY The Theory of
- The most important point to emerge from Marx's theory of money is the idea that .
- Syllabus (239)
- Politics 239 is a survey of Marxian theory from Marx and Engels to the examples of contemporary developments in feminist and environmental Marxian theory.
- The Inversion of Class Perspective in Marxian Theory: from
- work --both within and without Marxian theory-- on the positive content of working class Marxian theory with an example taken from post-WWII Italian Marxism.
- The Misinterpretation of Marx's Theory of Value
- I. INTRODUCTION.
- THE MARXIST THEORY OF ART
- Marxist theory which sets the terms in which this is to be done. Philosophical revolutionary.
Suggested News Resources
- Marx's Tea Party
- [T]he basic proposition of the Marxist theory of the state in particular is false.
- The Fight for the GOP Presidential Nomination
- No matter how many examples of Marxist theory failing miserably, they always think they can do it better. It's the definition of insanity. I wish I could go back in time and snipe that SOB Marx!
- China heir apparent Xi raised by elite, steeled by turmoil
- Xi later gained a doctorate in Marxist theory from Tsinghua.
- THE HISTORY OF SOCIALISM
- Traditional Marxist theory held that the concept of totalitarian ideology could only be accomplished through a worldwide revolution by the working class, who would rise up against their bourgeoisie (middle class) oppressors.
- Crazed, reactionary demagogue? Mzati told to 'bootlick' in style
- “The answer is in Marxist Theory,” says Nkolokosa in his article circulated to ruling party members. “The first instinct of every human being is economic survival. There is money involved in civil society, and…well…who doesn't want money?
Suggested Web Resources
- Revolutionary Marxist Theory
- Introduction: Below is a list of essays on revolutionary Marxism. We've divided this page into four parts. The first part is a basic introduction to socialism.
- Marxist Criticism
- Karl Marx (1818-1883) was primarily a theorist and historian (less the evil pinko commie Texts and Contexts: Writing About Literature with Critical Theory.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Marxist Theory Topics
Related searchescancer causes and pathophysiology
chautauqua airlines operated as american connection
arm architecture thumb-2
dream interpretation betrayal from a trusted friend