- Masbate definition, one of the central islands of the Philippines. 584520; 1262 Masbate (mæsˈbɑːtɪ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n.
- SSMP Masbate: Aroroy
- THE ROAD-RORO TERMINAL SYSTEM: Bicol Mainland-Masbate
- viability analysis of the Bicol Mainland-Masbate-Cebu connections. .
- MASBATE FEED ESTABLISHMENT AND VETERINARY DRUG
- TRADE NAME. PROPRIETOR. PLANT/STORE ADDRESS.
- Masbate. Province. Coastline.
- NPA rebels attack Masbate
- By Jonas C. Soltes, Mar S. Arguelles NAGA CITY—Suspected New People's Army (NPA) rebels launched a series of attacks in Masbate province on Sunday that killed an Army soldier and wounded three other military men and at least seven police personnel.
- 'Mina' slams North Luzon
- As of 1 pm Saturday, the Media Affairs Division (MAD) of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport had recorded flight cancellations on seven turn-around flights between Manila and Batanes, Busuanga, Laoag, Masbate.
- Bodies of 10 fishermen recovered off Masbate
- By Jonas Cabiles Soltes NAGA CITY—Coast Guard personnel recovered the bodies of 10 fishermen on the western coast of Masbate over the weekend and on Monday, dimming hopes that their nine other companions were still alive.
- The Official Website of the City of Masbate - Home
- Jan 28, 2011 City Government of Masbate conducts Barangay Orientation on Good Governance and Budgeting.
- Masbate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Masbate is an island province of the Philippines located in the Bicol Region.
- Welcome to Masbate City | Masbate Island | Masbate Philippines
- Masbate City is a wonderful place to visit with very friendly people of the Philippines.
- Masbate | Masbate Philippines | Masbate Information
- Mar 30, 2011 Experience Masbate from home and view the full Photo Gallery.
Masbate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masbate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.