A selection of articles related to masculine.
Original articles from our library related to the Masculine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Masculine.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Banyan: Correspondences
- Ficus benghalensis Folk Names: Arched Fig, Indian Fig Tree, Indian God Tree, Vada Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Maui Powers: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Celery: Correspondences
- Apium graveolens Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Fire Deity: Power: Mental Powers, Lust, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Fennel: Correspondences
- Foeniculum vulgare Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Fire Deity: Prometheus, Dionysus Power: Protection, Healing, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
Masculine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masculine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GODARD ON “MASCULINE FEMININE”
- Would you say Masculine Feminine is film about youth? GODARD: No, it's more a film on the idea of youth.
- Masculine Christianity
- Masculine Christianity by Scott Lively. Scripture teaches in Genesis that when God created man in His image, He created us male and female.
- The quest for modern manhood: masculine stereotypes, peer culture
- The quest for modern manhood: masculine stereotypes, peer culture and the social significance of homophobia. DAVID C. PLUMMER.
Suggested News Resources
- Study Finds Men's Roles Changing in Recession
- Being rational is very masculine thing to do, it gives them a sense of purpose and pride.
- Florence Welch Shows Off Her Masculine Side on Vogue Japan Cover
- Now, quirky, ethereal music goddess Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine is showing off her more masculine (yet equally as striking) side on the cover of Vogue Nippon, which is Japan's version of Vogue.
- iStock / PeskyMonkey
- Researchers can't measure swagger -- but they can measure testosterone, the male sex hormone most responsible for masculine behaviors -- and studies show that testosterone levels in men have been on the decline for decades.
- Modern life rough on men
- Didn't men use to be more masculine? They were more ready to fight back, right? They walked with more swagger, and just did more things their way.
- Fashion Maniac: Androgyny in Fashion
- In its simplest terms, androgyny refers to the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Masculinity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Masculinity is, according to Collins Dictionary, possessing qualities or characteristics considered typical of or appropriate to a man.
- Masculine | Define Masculine at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Masculine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : male b : having qualities appropriate to or usually associated with a man. 2.
- Masculine - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- Definition of MASCULINE. 1. : male 1.
- Masculine ::: Masculine Men
- 5 days ago Masculine Mag is a blog featuring masculine men and male models, actors and celebrities.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
bombing of wielu in world war ii
selkirk famous people of the town
royal canadian mounted police
religious segregation northern ireland
robot hall of fame list of inductees