A selection of articles related to masculine.
Original articles from our library related to the Masculine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Masculine.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Bay: Correspondences
- Laurus nobilis spp. Folk Names: Baie, Bay Laurel, Bay Tree, Daphne, Greecian Laurel, Laurel, Laurier d'Apollon, Laurier Sauce, Lorbeer, Noble Laurel, Roman Laurel, Sweet Bay Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Aesculapius, Apollo, Ceres, Faunus,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Chamomile: Correspondences
- Anthemis nobilis Folk Names: Camomyle, Chamaimelon, Ground Apple, Maythen, Roman Camomile, Whig Plant, Manzanila, Heermannchen Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Water Deity: Power: Money, Sleep, Love, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Fern: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Laka, Puck Power: Rain-Making, Protection, Luck, Riches, Eternal Youth, Health, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
Masculine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masculine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GODARD ON “MASCULINE FEMININE”
- Would you say Masculine Feminine is film about youth? GODARD: No, it's more a film on the idea of youth.
- Masculine Christianity
- Masculine Christianity by Scott Lively. Scripture teaches in Genesis that when God created man in His image, He created us male and female.
- The quest for modern manhood: masculine stereotypes, peer culture
- The quest for modern manhood: masculine stereotypes, peer culture and the social significance of homophobia. DAVID C. PLUMMER.
Suggested News Resources
- Study Finds Men's Roles Changing in Recession
- Being rational is very masculine thing to do, it gives them a sense of purpose and pride.
- Florence Welch Shows Off Her Masculine Side on Vogue Japan Cover
- Now, quirky, ethereal music goddess Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine is showing off her more masculine (yet equally as striking) side on the cover of Vogue Nippon, which is Japan's version of Vogue.
- iStock / PeskyMonkey
- Researchers can't measure swagger -- but they can measure testosterone, the male sex hormone most responsible for masculine behaviors -- and studies show that testosterone levels in men have been on the decline for decades.
- Modern life rough on men
- Didn't men use to be more masculine? They were more ready to fight back, right? They walked with more swagger, and just did more things their way.
- Fashion Maniac: Androgyny in Fashion
- In its simplest terms, androgyny refers to the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Masculinity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Masculinity is, according to Collins Dictionary, possessing qualities or characteristics considered typical of or appropriate to a man.
- Masculine | Define Masculine at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Masculine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : male b : having qualities appropriate to or usually associated with a man. 2.
- Masculine - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- Definition of MASCULINE. 1. : male 1.
- Masculine ::: Masculine Men
- 5 days ago Masculine Mag is a blog featuring masculine men and male models, actors and celebrities.
Related searchesmentmore towers future as a hotel
multiplication algorithm toom-cook
unity of command
dream dictionary nymph