Masjid Al Haram
- Israel facing a more complex Intifada: Paper
- The mosque is the third-holiest site in Islam after Masjid al-Haram in Mecca and Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina. It is also revered by Jews and Christians. The Palestinian protesters say Tel Aviv is trying to change the compound's status quo.
- World's largest umbrella being installed in Makkah Haram
- In December 2014, a few weeks before his death, King Abdullah ordered the installation of umbrellas in the courtyards surrounding the Grand Mosque. Sheikh Abdulrahman Al-Sudais, head of the presidency, announced then that the King's order came to ...
- Israel forces Palestinian family to leave East al-Quds
- Al-Aqsa Mosque is the third holiest site in Islam after Masjid al-Haram in Mecca and Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina.
- CHP deputy slams PM for using Masjid al-Haram for political ends
- Main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) deputy Barış Yarkadaş has accused Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu of turning Masjid al-Haram, the most sacred site in Islam, into a venue for a political rally after a video emerged of the prime minister ...
Masjid Al Haram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masjid Al Haram books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.