Masnavi Ye Manavi
- Spanish university to translate Rumi's Masnavi
- TEHRAN -- Linguistics Advisory Office (La Oficina de Asesoria Linguistica -- OAL) at the Autonomous University of Madrid plans to translate a selection from the Masnavi-ye Manavi, the masterpiece of Persian mystic and poet Molana Jalal ad-Din Rumi ...
- Jalaluddin Rumi Quotes & Poems on Life, Love & Death
- Here are some of the best quotes and poems from the famed 13th-Century Sufi mystic, Maulana (also spelt as Molana) Jalaluddin Rumi – the founder of the order of whirling dervishes, who are largely concentrated in Knoya, Turkey today. Sufism has much in ...
- Director of Turkey's national library visiting Iran
- In a press conference held at the NLAI, Toman called Persian poet Rumi an international personality and added that his masterpiece, Masnavi-ye Manavi, should be inscribed on UNESCO's Memory of the World Register list jointly by Iran and Turkey. He said ...
- Khayyam, Rumi misunderstood in the world: translator
- Anvar is the translator of a French version of the Masnavi-ye Manavi, which was published by Entrelacs in 2011 under title of “Rumi”.
- New version of Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam published
- "We and the future generation should be proud of Akhavein for the efforts he has made to inscribe Persian works like Rumi's Masnavi-ye Manavi and the Divan of Hafez," he stated. Sahranavard said, "We were suffering from the lack of the Rubaiyat of Omar ...
Masnavi Ye Manavi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masnavi Ye Manavi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Masnavi Ye Manavi Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about spider
sun and moon
andover massachusetts witchcraft
secure digital card drm features
adam jones guitars
list of anime conventions florida