A selection of articles related to masoretic notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Masoretic Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Masoretic Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Masoretic Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masoretic Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' Reissue Explodes in Sales
- Heavy demand for the first edition of Hitler's “Mein Kampf” to be printed in Germany since his death is taking its publisher by surprise, with orders received for almost four times the print run.
- The Samaritans in Recent Research
- We now know from the Dead Sea discoveries that texts similar to the Samaritan Pentateuch were circulating together with texts that foreshadow the Masoretic text and the Septuagint.
- Profoundly American
- She quotes one sentence: “The Apocryphal Books, to which, of course no Masoretic division was applicable, did not receive a versicular division till the Latin edition of Paginius, in 1528.” As she says, “That 'of course' tells us worlds.
- The Bible and Its Translators
- In The Grammar of God, Kushner draws on this research to explore how the Bible in English translation differs from the Masoretic Text. Interspersed throughout are meditations on Kushner's family and ...
- Rav Mayer Twersky: Women Rabbis Are a Sign of Deep Assimilation
- Editor's Note: The following represents only notes and thoughts on several themes presented by Rabbi Twersky. Anyone interested is in further information is invited to please ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.