A selection of articles related to masoretic notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Masoretic Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Masoretic Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Masoretic Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masoretic Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Masoretic Notes in Three Commentaries Attributed to ... - Sefarad
- Addressing their meaning and adducing the masoretic notes that the meyu as ... “On Rashi's Use of the Masorah Notes in His Commentary on the Bible” [heb.] ...
- Acrostic Signatures in Masoretic Notes - Books and Journals
- some examples of acrostics have been discovered in the Masoretic notes ... An accumulative masoretic note is one which combines several short notes.
- which hebrew bible? - Tyndale House
- manuscript is generally considered the earliest complete manuscript of the Hebrew Bible in existence. Second, the shorter Masoretic notes. (masora parva) were ...
- What is Masora and How Can it Serve the Biblical Scholar?
- The notes point out to the reader, and sometimes to the scribe, forms in the text ... In most masoretic notes, the approach is descriptive-comparative and only ...
- THE SYNTAX OF MASORETIC ACCENTS IN THE HEBREW BIBLE
- Masoretic Notes . ...... THE SYNTAX OF THE MASORETIC ACCENTS USED IN ...
Suggested News Resources
- Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' Reissue Explodes in Sales
- Heavy demand for the first edition of Hitler's “Mein Kampf” to be printed in Germany since his death is taking its publisher by surprise, with orders received for almost four times the print run.
- The Samaritans in Recent Research
- We now know from the Dead Sea discoveries that texts similar to the Samaritan Pentateuch were circulating together with texts that foreshadow the Masoretic text and the Septuagint.
- Profoundly American
- She quotes one sentence: “The Apocryphal Books, to which, of course no Masoretic division was applicable, did not receive a versicular division till the Latin edition of Paginius, in 1528.” As she says, “That 'of course' tells us worlds.
- The Bible and Its Translators
- In The Grammar of God, Kushner draws on this research to explore how the Bible in English translation differs from the Masoretic Text. Interspersed throughout are meditations on Kushner's family and ...
- Rav Mayer Twersky: Women Rabbis Are a Sign of Deep Assimilation
- Editor's Note: The following represents only notes and thoughts on several themes presented by Rabbi Twersky. Anyone interested is in further information is invited to please ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Masoretic Text - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Masoretic Text is the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the Tanakh for Rabbinic .... The language of the Masoretic notes is primarily Aramaic but partly Hebrew. The Masoretic annotations are found in various forms: (a) in separate ...
- The Masoretes - The Aleppo Codex
- The goal of the Masoretes was to guard and preserve the text of the Bible, ..... In the various Masoretic commentaries, in manuscripts and in the Masoretic notes, ...
- Masoretic Text vs. Original Hebrew | The Orthodox Life
- Mar 12, 2012 I used to believe the Masoretic Text was a perfect copy of the original ... Reading your notes on the masoretic text i am thinking that it will be of a ...
- MASORAH - JewishEncyclopedia.com
- The language of the Masoretic notes is partly Hebrew and partly Palestinian Aramaic. Chronologically speaking, the Aramaic is placed between two periods of ...
- The Text of the Hebrew Bible - Bible Research
- This Masoretic text does not present the original form but a text which within a ..... The greater mass of notes which the Masoretes added to the text relate to these ...
Masoretic Notes Topics
Related searchesnatural logarithm
yield chemistry example
balamory main characters
death physiological changes