A selection of articles related to massachusetts colony.
Original articles from our library related to the Massachusetts Colony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Massachusetts Colony.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Massachusetts Colony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Massachusetts Colony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History of Colonial Money
- Colonists often resorted to the use of commodity money, where a colony's principal commodity would circulate as a medium of exchange.
- The Massachusetts Colony
- The Massachusetts Colony. The colony of Massachusetts was founded in 1620, when the Pilgrims arrived from England and formed the Plymouth Colony.
- Print Massachusetts colonial ordinance article.tif (44 pages)
- In 1648, the Massachusetts colonial government ordered into print.
- Colonial Massachusetts, 1607-1750 - studythepast
- Colonial Massachusetts, 1607-1750. I. Virginia Company of Plymouth Fails, 1607 -09.
- 1 John Winthrop Calls Massachusetts Bay Colony “a City upon a Hill
- John Winthrop (1588–1649), lawyer and leader of the 1630 migration of English Puritans to Massachusetts.
Suggested News Resources
- LION AND THE LAMB: What would original Tea Party think?
- By Ted Braun Chronicle contributor CROSSVILLE — On December 16, 1773, sixty Bostonians dressed as Indians boarded three British East India Company ships in the harbor that had brought tea to the Massachusetts colony.
Suggested Web Resources
- Massachusetts Colony
- History of Massachusetts Colony in Colonial America.
- Massachusetts Colony
- You Found It! This Site Contains a description and history of the Massachusetts Colony with Maps and Pictures.
- The 13 American Colonies: Massachusetts
- Colony Named for: Massachusetts tribe (word means "large hill place"). Became a State: February 6, 1788.
Massachusetts Colony Topics
Related searcheshippocrates diet
gm family ii engine sidi
german idealism hegel
wulfram of sens
swing around the circle
battalion british army