A selection of articles related to massage therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Massage Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Massage Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Massage Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Massage Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Massage Therapy: An Introduction
- Massage therapy has a long history in cultures around the world.
- Massage Therapy - Cigna
- Massage therapy is specifically excluded under some benefit plans.
- COLORADO REVISED STATUTES
- COLORADO REVISED STATUTES. Title 12. Professions and Occupations.
- Massage Therapy
- The Massage Therapy one-year certificate program provides a comprehensive combination of classroom and hands-on experience in massage therapy.
Suggested News Resources
- No pain, big gain
- Both are certified in Precision neuromuscular therapy and licensed in massage therapy. / Photo illustration by Sue Pischke/HTR MANITOWOC — Relaxation massage focuses on relaxation. Neuromuscular massage zeroes in on pain.
- EPPIA Update: A massage for Alice: Massage therapy for seniors
- This coupled with decreased social contact at this point in their lives makes massage therapy a particularly effective treatment approach for seniors. * Provides more physical and social interaction for elders.
- National Massage Therapy Awareness Week - Theme for 2011 - Arthritis
- The Australian Association of Massage Therapists (AAMT) is proud to launch the National Massage Therapy Week (MTW) Workshop Series to take place in all states as part of MTW promotion.
- Hires and Promotions (August 27, 2011)
- Revive Professional Massage Therapy Clinic, Fargo, has hired Rachel Green, Brianna Cook and Rebekah Brossart as massage therapists.
- What difference could massage therapy make?
- by Jim Guild "I fear that without massage therapy I will be in constant pain and will have to depend on medications to manage it. Massage therapy improves the quality of my life and my independence and keeps my pain at a manageable level.
Suggested Web Resources
- Massage Therapy Information, Find a Massage Therapist, Careers
- American Massage Therapy Association — Home
- An association providing information about the laws and practice of massage.
- Massage Therapists
- Dec 17, 2009 Massage therapy is the practice of using touch to manipulate the soft-tissue muscles of the body.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Massage Therapy Topics
Related searchesandhra pradesh dynasties
glenn gould radio documentary
history of india the mahajanapadas
ann alexander ship
reiki the reiki grandmaster
christian communism brief history